• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Gene tests prove that we are all the same under the skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sravna Ji,

It is not about getting angry about their superiority - I dont give too hoots to their perceived superiority. On the contrary, we are way too superior to the Whites.

Nobody will care what the whites think in their silly minds... but the issue is on the racist abuses, & the rhetoric particularly now in the US elections..

when they can call for a ban on muslims, ban on immigrants, etc.. we can very well ban them from our lands, forums, etc....

Cheers,
JK

Dear JK ji,

We very well know that the superiority complex is misplaced. We cannot change their attitude by following their ways. Let us be ourselves. Emotions generally will not get the desired result which a confident attitude can. It is by our own confidence that we can make an impact on their attitude. That is what can shake them out of their complacency. nothing else will.

see, this is whaat centuries of subjugation has done... we cannot even think of talking about bad about the whites.. Imagine if one of the other countries had said - we are banning the whites in response to the ban the muslims, ban the immigrants comment, it would reverberated across the world...

Just a statement from one of the countries would have cut the white crap immediately...

see, this is whaat centuries of subjugation has done... we cannot even think of talking about bad about the whites.. Imagine if one of the other countries had said - we are banning the whites in response to the ban the muslims, ban the immigrants comment, it would reverberated across the world...

Just a statement from one of the countries would have cut the white crap immediately...

Dear JK ji,

You are well versed in our ancient wisdom. Our wisdom says focus on self and you will automatically project the right perception about yourself in others. Those who do not follow this may succeed temporarily in projecting a good image but that is only by force and will not last long. Any force has to die down and I think time is ripe for people to perceive the permanence in Indian approach.

Last edited:
For example, the western leader understands that there is excess dominence of technology and human aspect is getting slowly forgotten, he will organize a commun ity body to tackle this and create necessary enabling provisions in the nation's laws. In east in a similar situation, the leader will do a bit of dukrinjkarane and write out a shastra treatise which will essentially threaten violaters of human rights with eternal suffering in hell.

The two societies are different. One believes in control from the heights while the other believes in self control out of fear of punishment.

Yes Shri Vaagmi. Western approach to solving problems is by experimentation whereas ancient Indian approach is by creating the necessary philosophy and then acting based on it. In my view the latter requires real foresight and in the former you are only fixing problems. Also the former by framing the right laws is working on the behavior while the latter talking of suffering in hell is working on the thinking.

The former controls from the heights but would be always wary of not falling from it, which is trying to avoid punishment, while the latter understands fear of punishment comes from trying to control from the heights.

Last edited:
Dear JK ji,

I agree that whites have a big superiority complex and racism is still very much in vogue. But I differ on the policy of giving them back the same way. I am not the one who says not to use force but I would say use force only as a defence, never ever as an offense. Once you are able to defend yourself creditably the respect you get from your opponent automatically rises. Your approach thereafter should be to pave the way for peaceful co-existence of both.

So, let us not get angry at the sense of superiority of the whites, let us counter it with our own achievements in a way they can understand and also importantly resist the imposition of their ideology on us. It should make matters easy thereafter.

I agree with this post.

A sense of superiority takes no one anywhere...in fact it only adds to Pride and Prejudice.

A sense of superiority blinds the intellect and one can not go too far with a biased intellect.

Renuka JI, Okay, But Nattaamai nick name is not necessarily out of place for you... you have given many sermons to the people, & been a arbitrator for many disputes.. I mean in the positive sense... LOL !!

Renuka JI, Okay, But Nattaamai nick name is not necessarily out of place for you... you have given many sermons to the people, & been a arbitrator for many disputes.. I mean in the positive sense... LOL !!

No problems.

Dear Renu,

The sense of superiority prevails everywhere! Otherwise why do many brahmins :rant: when IC or IR marriages happen!

And, TKS Sir writes about an American girl who lives like a traditional brahmin but Vgane says her marriage with a brahmin

is still an IR marriage, if we are exclusive like Parsis and Jews! So, only birth decided the religion!! :dizzy:

Dear Renu,

The sense of superiority prevails everywhere! Otherwise why do many brahmins :rant: when IC or IR marriages happen!

And, TKS Sir writes about an American girl who lives like a traditional brahmin but Vgane says her marriage with a brahmin

is still an IR marriage, if we are exclusive like Parsis and Jews! So, only birth decided the religion!! :dizzy:

Dear Smt. RR,

I would consider anyone who thinks in a spiritual way as a brahmin. So the American girl would be a brahmin IMO

Dear Renu,

There is nothing superior or inferior about castes.

That does not mean castes are not there.

If ill informed people use castes to propogate discrimination with superiority/inferiority complexe4s, it does not mean castes are themselves bad. If we decide that castes are bad it will be like throwing away the baby with the bath water.

The American girl will be a Hindu alright but she will not become a brahmin just because she has married a brahmin and has adopted the brahmin way of life. So it will still be an IR marriage.

Religious conversion is possible because it involves acceptance of a certain "God" and a certain religious philosophy.

Caste conversion is not possible because it has something to do with genes. This is not only for conversion into a brahmin but also for conversion into a kshatriya, vysya etc.,

Wow, Vaagmi Sir!

So, is it better to choose the spouse from other religion who wishes to follow ours

than to choose some NB Hindu, who wishes to live like a brahmin?? :D

Dear Smt. RR,

I would consider anyone who thinks in a spiritual way as a brahmin. So the American girl would be a brahmin IMO
Dear Sravna Sir,

Iagree with you.

And...... I remember the movie 'mEl nAttu marumagaL' right now!! :)

Wow, Vaagmi Sir!

So, is it better to choose the spouse from other religion who wishes to follow ours

than to choose some NB Hindu, who wishes to live like a brahmin?? :D

RRji,

You did not get me right.

A European Christian can convert and become a Hindu. He does not become a hindu brahmin just because he has married a Hindu Brahmin girl and has taken a fancy to Hindu brahmin customs and culture. Please read my post once more you will get the meaning right.

The American girl will be a Hindu alright but she will not become a brahmin just because she has married a brahmin and has adopted the brahmin way of life. So it will still be an IR marriage.

Religious conversion is possible because it involves acceptance of a certain "God" and a certain religious philosophy.

Caste conversion is not possible because it has something to do with genes. This is not only for conversion into a brahmin but also for conversion into a kshatriya, vysya etc.,

What will be the caste of an American girl adopted by a TB - I attended one such wedding where an adopted American girl married a born Tamil Brahmin. recently. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back