• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Atrocities towards Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

I suggest this:

Let us select some patients who will volunteer to undergo spiritual treatment. We will treat patients who have major or incurable health problems. The patients should have a history of their health condition and once I start the treatment , the condition will be monitored as usual. I think any improvements due to spiritual treatment will be able to be detected by the doctor.

If there are any volunteers among your patients, I will treat them also.

Dear Sravna,

I stand risk of losing my licence if I resort to recommending patients for your spiritual intervention..so on my part I cant ask any patient to be 'cured' by you firstly even if a patient believes in spiritual healing(many do BTW)....they would surely want the healer to meet them..treat them by touch or some ritual..no one is going to believe distance healing by not even seeing the case is possible.

It has to be from your side...you have said before in the past that you had cured people...no need to reveal their details but what were the ailment and what were the parameters that showed improvement and did any doctor in TN there itself say patient is cured for good and free from disease?

So you have to present cases like this...actually cases of Hypertension and Diabetes is no use cos both BP and Sugar Levels fluctuate..hard to tell what causes this most of the while.

So it has to be cases like Cancer and diseases that have no proven cure till date.

Do you have such persons with you whom are on your "treatment?"

Dear Renuka and Shri a-TB,

I plan to publish my hypothesis along with evidence anyway. So kindly be patient till then.

Dear Renuka and Shri a-TB,

I plan to publish my hypothesis along with evidence anyway. So kindly be patient till then.

Dear Mr Sravana,

Evidence has to be reported by a neutral person whose credentials can be trusted.
If you continue to make claims of evidence then it would not have added anything to the claims

Dear Mr Sravana,

Evidence has to be reported by a neutral person whose credentials can be trusted.
If you continue to make claims of evidence then it would not have added anything to the claims

Yes Shri a-TB, I agree absolutely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back