• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are you pretty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me, Renu! :nono:

This note is necessary because I have written a few times that I don't like SRK but you like him a lot!! ;)

Dear RR ji,

I know its not you...I know it wont be Sravna too cos Sravna would have understood that sometimes even less perfect looking individuals can outshine even perfect 10 lookers.

This must be some jealous male who cant stand SRK's sex appeal that for a 51 yr old male he still looks so good!LOL

But anyway RR ji..someone else clicked LIKE for the same post..so that DISLIKE got neutralized.

Renuka,

Will soon be immune to apsaras too

Yes...one develops immunity after being exposed to an "invasion".
Sravna...you are still very much human.

If I could get my hands on you..I would lock you in a lab and conduct experiments on you and monitor all reactions to stimuli and chart them and compare them with another person who is less 'spiritual".

You are lucky you are far from me!LOL

Yes...one develops immunity after being exposed to an "invasion".
Sravna...you are still very much human.

If I could get my hands on you..I would lock you in a lab and conduct experiments on you and monitor all reactions to stimuli and chart them and compare them with another person who is less 'spiritual".

You are lucky you are far from me!LOL

Renuka,
It is possible to transcend weaknesses, Many if not almost all seem to be taken in by the notion that weaknesses are inherent to a human. It really need not be and it is not the case. Humans are inherently righteous and perfect. Everyone, moves towards perfection even though one is afflicted with imperfections before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back