• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

All about BRA - Men can also read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a very popular Malayalam couplet describing "advaitam" as —

brahmasatyam jaganmithyA
bra-yum breast-um kaNakkinE

(brahman is the reality, jagat is mithyA; like bra and breast, respectively!)

I guess that why this stanza in Bhajo Govindam!!

naariistanabhara naabhiidesham drishhtvaa maagaamohaavesham etanmaamsaavasaadi vikaaram manasi vichintaya vaaram vaaram

Do not get drowned in delusion by going wild with passions and lust by seeing a woman's navel and chest. Bodies are flesh, fat and blood. Do not fail to remember this again and again in your mind.

See how this thread has taken off wildly!!LOL

Last edited:
Suffocate and die HAPPILY??? no chance...:nono:

whatever be the cause of suffocation! :rolleyes:

Dear VR Ji,

Yes, its possible to suffocate and die happily..ever heard of Sexual Asphyxia?
It was a chapter in Forensic Medicine.

Definition: accidental strangulation by ligature that occurs in an attempt to induce mild cerebral hypoxia during sexual activity for the purpose of enhancing sexual pleasure.

In TN there used to be a village deity called "vaNDi mulacci amman". In the past even some NB girls were named 'vaNTi molacci' but this has obviously gone out of currency now.

Unlike H-T of Msia, VM is considered a rather benign devi, granting the just wishes of devotees.

Now you are talking sterling sense :clap2:

I am reminded of a comedy scene in which the statue of a

voluptuous woman breaks into three portions.

In a hurry the man in the shop fixes it so that the upper and

lower bulges of beauty end up in the same side of the statue.

A rich man from the Middle East pays a fabulous sum for the

statue since he can admire all the beauty :love:

without having to turn the statue. :rolleyes:

since the appendages were at the rear it is proably a case of mistaken identity..... so forget the possiblity of them dying happy ;)

Dear Mr. Siva,
You ARE a good man and started a thread
earnestly to share useful info. :angel:
But all of us are not as focused as you are and
as a result this terrific thread has the most traffic! :bump2:

It is not even a week since I started this thread titled BRA and there are already more than 1000 views.
Reflection of reality?:whistle:

How does she manage not to topple to the front :shocked:

being so LIGHT HEADED AND SO top heavy :rolleyes:

in a Z cup (nothing can be larger than Z... I presume)
:confused:

Dear VR Ji,

My husband used to say that anyone who is crazy for Baywatch and Miss World/Universe contest is Light headed but I didnt know he thought the same of me too cos one day I was using an engineering terminology while talking to him(he is an engineer) and he was surprised and commented "how did you ever know this technical terminology?"

I said I read it in some book before and he was "what?? I all the while thought you only liked Baywatch and Miss World/Miss Universe and wont know anything else"

Thats the day I was thinking "OMG he was all the while under the impression I am light headed!!!"

Did you care to find out whether he knows any medical technical terms??? :)

Dear VR Ji,

My husband used to say that anyone who is crazy for Baywatch and Miss World/Universe contest is Light headed but I didnt know he thought the same of me too cos one day I was using an engineering terminology while talking to him(he is an engineer) and he was surprised and commented "how did you ever know this technical terminology?"

I said I read it in some book before and he was "what?? I all the while thought you only liked Baywatch and Miss World/Miss Universe and wont know anything else"

Thats the day I was thinking "OMG he was all the while under the impression I am light headed!!!"

And you are proving that

you can BECOME bipolar

at a very short notice :)

I guess that why this stanza in Bhajo Govindam!!

naariistanabhara naabhiidesham drishhtvaa maagaamohaavesham etanmaamsaavasaadi vikaaram manasi vichintaya vaaram vaaram

Do not get drowned in delusion by going wild with passions and lust by seeing a woman's navel and chest. Bodies are flesh, fat and blood. Do not fail to remember this again and again in your mind.

See how this thread has taken off wildly!!LOL

Now you :scared: me!

Already the blasted thing is known as Sitrinbam!

An effort to convert into Perinbam?? :shocked:

No wonder it ends in Perinbam ...:rip:

We get what we seek don't we???
:rolleyes:

Dear VR Ji,

Yes, its possible to suffocate and die happily..ever heard of Sexual Asphyxia?
It was a chapter in Forensic Medicine.

Definition: accidental strangulation by ligature that occurs in an attempt to induce mild cerebral hypoxia during sexual activity for the purpose of enhancing sexual pleasure.

I SECOND it.:thumb:

I also THIRD it! :high5:

They think that

"Men are the hunters and women are the game". :whip:

In all probability it may be the other way round. :hail:

VR Ji..that is the verse in Bhajo Govindam that I find amusing cos poor men they get drowned in anything and everything truly the "weaker sex"..dont you think so?

............ 1.
1. You ARE a good man and started a thread earnestly to share useful info.

2. But all of us are not as focused as you are and as a result this terrific thread has the most traffic! :bump2:
1. Is it the real intention of starting the thread? Did you not read ALL the posts of the 'good man'?

2. Most traffic.... 1000 views does not mean that 1000 people viewed it. The interested people enter the thread many times a day!

Now, real good bye from me to this thread. :wave:

1. Is it the real intention of starting the thread? Did you not read ALL the posts of the 'good man'?

2. Most traffic.... 1000 views does not mean that 1000 people viewed it. The interested people enter the thread many times a day!

Dear Raji Ji,

I take so much trouble to post even paranormal breast encounters in the form of Hantu Tetek and all you can say is Good Bye????

I am so sad.:Cry:

You are at your own sweet will either to enter a thread or to exit a thread. I do not have a say on that. But why this scathing attack on me? I am not naive to believe that 1000 views mean 1000 people. I am sure everyone in the forum understands it. I don't think that many members are active at any given time.

I replied to one of your earlier posts in this thread that I just wanted to have a light discussion which I phrased as (en)light)ened). Isn't that enough?

It is unfortunate that you choose to mention good man within quotes in an obvious (sarcastic) reference to me. Like beauty, judgement also seems to lie in the eyes (words?) of the beholder.

Last edited:
It is not even a week since I started this thread titled BRA and there are already more than 1000 views.
Reflection of reality?:whistle:

Mr. Haridasa,

Like everything in life, this thread too has a purpose of its own.

In the good old days, when many a spiritually powerful rishi used to start a stringent tapasya, Indra used to send down Menaka, Rambha and Urvashi so that they could use their charm to distract the tapas. In that way the whole creation could be saved from the powerful aura of the tapasya.

Likewise, when the good people of this forum start discussing advaita, atheism and other serious topics, a thread like this is surely needed so that the whole shrishti does not fall apart. Thank you for fulfilling the role of Devaraj Indra. :)

Mr. Haridasa,

Like everything in life, this thread too has a purpose of its own.

In the good old days, when many a spiritually powerful rishi used to start a stringent tapasya, Indra used to send down Menaka, Rambha and Urvashiso that they could use their charm to distract the tapas. In that way the whole creation could be saved from the powerful aura of the tapasya.

Likewise, when the good people of this forum start discussing advaita, atheism and other serious topics, a thread like this is surely needed so that the whole shrishti does not fall apart. Thank you for fulfilling the role of Devaraj Indra. :)

Now that the role of Indra is assigned, :high5:

I hope you WON'T brand us the ladies :nono:

into the other highlighted characters. :rolleyes:

It is said,"Set a thief to catch a thief!" :bump2:

To understand ozone, we must also
icon3.png

start thinking like a detective! :laser:

Am I right Mr. O3???:rolleyes:

I don't really understand what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back