• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

All about BRA - Men can also read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real problem lies concealed in your statement. :)

May he was MADE to look nice and WAS NOT really nice or even wise.

We cannot cheat all the people all the time! Remember??? :moony:

I am still curious to know how a nice and wise guy can be trapped

so easily and made to disappear! :confused:

Dear Smt. VR,
I really dunno if that would be wise or even nice.
I know of a person who was made to look wise and he being nice was led into a trap recently.
He hasnt been around here for a while now.
So I really dunno if that is a 'nice' recommendation for everyone. :)

I am telling a story I have heard as a small girl.

Any resemblance to any person exiting / non existing;

in circulation / out of circulation;

real or far fetched;

is purely imaginary or a really rare coincidence.

Here goes the story:

A wolf transformed itself into a Brahmin and went insearch of a suitable bride.

Who can be more suitable than one of the many daughters of an oonjavruththi Brahmin???

She was duly married off and sent away with her wolf-turned-brahmin husband.

She was young and curious and was asking the wise old husband hundreds of questions during their long walk to the forest.

The one question which kept popping up recurrently was,
"How much farther is our home?"

At one point the wolf-turned into- a brahmin husband lost his patience and threated the poor bride,

"Will you shut up your mouth or shall I reveal my real swaroopam?"

So put on appearances can last only for such and such time and NOT for ever.

Sooner or later the real swaroopam and the real swabhaavam will emerge on their own.

Moral of the story???

Be yourself!

Do your best!!

The world will smile on you!!!

Last edited:
I am telling a story I have heard as a small girl.

Any resemblance to any person exiting / non existing;

in circulation / out of circulation;

real or far fetched;

is purely imaginary or a really rare coincidence.

Here goes the story:

A wolf transformed itself into a Brahmin and went insearch of a suitable bride.

Who ca be more suitable than one of the many daughters of an oonjavruththi Brahmin???

She was duly married off and sent away with her wolf-turned-brahmin husband.

She was young and curious and was asking the wise old husband hundreds of questions during their long walk to the forest.

The one question which kept popping up recurrently was,
"How much farther is our home?"

At one point the wolf-turned into- a brahmin husband lost his patience and threated the poor bride,

"Will you shut up your mouth or shall I reveal my real swaroopam?"

So put on appearances can last only for such and such time and NOT for ever.

Sooner or later the real swaroopam and the real swabhaavam will emerge on their own.

Moral of the story???

Be yourself!

Do your best!!

The world will smile on you!!!
20 lines disclaimer and 5 lines message?

Watching the fun and the crossfires of course! :rolleyes:
It is more than mere friendship since :tea:

we share the same alphabets in our pet names

in jumbled form of course...SIVA and VISA :)

He startled the sleepy forum into some activity!
:clap2:

'Friendship' talks..... But where is Siva after the OP?

thats experience !!!

YES SIR! That IS experience talking. :moony:

I too learn at my age :)

If a harmless pancha tantra story can reflect badly on my

adorable parents and my UPBRINGING,

this may reflect on my dear husband or my dear children

be the extensive imagination of some of the members here.

I had better be careful. :whip:

What do you say??? :rolleyes:

I like many posts here but was a bit lazy to click 'like'. As Renu has mentioned, women sem to be more active in this thread. I am sorry my men folks, if you did not find what you expected with the title. But that was exactly how I wanted it. I brought forward April 1 by a few weeks!:party:

Let me (again) stay back and watch fun!

......... Let me (again) stay back and watch fun!
எங்கள வெச்சு, காமெடி கீமெடி பண்ணலயே!! :pound:

Somehow, I felt that this is similar to another thread, started by a veteran member. :spy:

Last edited:

Somehow, I felt that this is similar to another thread, started by a veteran member. :spy:

It brings back fond memories of my X rated thread when I first started it but RR Ji...you know what!!!
The X rated thread became X rated finally and if going by logic this thread also should take off per its title.
So be ready!!! we might be having Victoria Secret Cloth line soon here in this thread!LOL

Che... Che... (read with Sundar C's style in 'Thalainagaram' in reply to Vadivelu's dialogue you have quoted). I just wanted to bring in a (en)light(ened) discussion.:jaw:

It brings back fond memories of my X rated thread when I first started it but RR Ji...you know what!!!
The X rated thread became X rated finally and if going by logic this thread also should take off per its title.
So be ready!!! we might be having Victoria Secret Cloth line soon here in this thread!LOL

I am sure you can "add value" that way!:whoo:

even though the content doesnt have any core content , in my view these kind of thread should be deleted by admin....i enjoy humour but at the proper site and with proper title..... this thread is like for trp rating few channels show some titles.....not sure this title might hurt some people.....i did not expect at tamilbrahmins a title like this is posted ...request admin to delete this thread

jai sri ram

I understand where you are coming from. You are ‘Chennaiguy’. A ‘Bangalore guy’ would not have objected to this having seen what the honourable Ministers in Karnataka have done in the assembly session.

Jokes apart (no offence to your forum name), I think there is nothing wrong even if one indeed talks about the garment bra as long as the discussion is “within limits”. Times are changing. Women are not dressed in ‘Mudal Mariyathai’ style any more. I think buying a sanitary napkin or a bra these days no longer brings in a chuckle. During my last visit to Chennai, I went to a shop and asked for vests. After giving me the stuff, the sales woman (note woman) offered me to buy male under garments and she even mentioned about which size would fit, which brand has better quality, etc. Neither of us felt embarrassed.

Let us (TBs) not have a “holier than thou” attitude and I believe the TB forum owners also advocate that.

I had a friend named subramanium we shortened it to Subra, pretty innocuous word.
One time in a new job he was assigned a cubicle adjacent to a lady by name Sue. On the first day she complained to her boss that people were always taking about her BRA. Then he introduced her to Subra, and the misunderstanding was resolved.

Whoever chuckles at a sanitary napkin should be made to wear one. For 3 days. I think the smile will vanish soon enough.

Ok here goes..during internship all doctors male and female have to conduct deliveries and after the baby is delivered..the doctors have to tie the sanitary napkin for the patients at the delivery table.

So male docs are experts in this too Biswa!!!

Hey Biswa,

Look what I have found!!! I hope I dont get moderated.
Well just take it as a guide.

Dear moderators, if you feel this post is beyond the limits..you can kindly delete it. No problems with me.
But I feel its also a good guide for buyers.
Men's Underwear Fitting guide - Men's Underwear Sizing Information

Men's Sizing Charts

Fit Chart
T-ShirtsContouredForm-fitting through the shoulders, chest and sides.
RegularFitted through the shoulders, chest and sides.
Full/RelaxedLoose through the shoulders, chest and sides.
Oversized/AthleticVery loose through the shoulders, chest and sides.
UnderwearContouredForm-fitting, meant to hug the body; usually a
stretch knit fabric.
RelaxedMore loose fitting; usually a woven cotton fabric.

Men's Underwear Sizes
SizeSMLXLXXL3XL4XL5XL
Waist 28"-30"32"-34"36"-38"40"-42"44"-46"48"-50"52"-54"56"-68"

Last edited:
Ok here goes..during internship all doctors male and female have to conduct deliveries and after the baby is delivered..the doctors have to tie the sanitary napkin for the patients at the delivery table.

So male docs are experts in this too Biswa!!!

In the US they sometimes ask/offer the husband to cut the umbilical cord. Maybe the hubby can do the honors here as well? All the in the name of a shared experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back