• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

You..Guess.. [ TVK ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The twins may have specific qualities different from other, which may be treated as a tool to identify the spouse.

In one of MGR's mega hit double action movies, this was followed.

May be the likes/dislikes can be used to differentiate..May be the way they dress or eat or sleep..They can also be differentiated by their birth marks or other identification marks such as mole or scar....

I am just waiting to know the answer by Dr. Renuka as she has expressed some queries..I will give the answer which was selected for the award..

TVK

There are many options, TVK sir!

If the girl is orthodox:

1. ThAli chain. (if the other twin is married too, a different design.)

2. Metti on toes.
(if the other twin is married too, a different design.)

If the girl is not orthodox and doesn't wear thAli or metti.

1. Hair style.

2. Hair color.

There are many options, TVK sir!

If the girl is orthodox:

1. ThAli chain. (if the other twin is married too, a different design.)

2. Metti on toes.
(if the other twin is married too, a different design.)

If the girl is not orthodox and doesn't wear thAli or metti.

1. Hair style.

2. Hair color.

True.. thi is what everybody will think.. But the award was given to some other answer..

TVK

Now I give the Award Winning Answer.. [ Don't be surprised ]..!!

If u r married to one of the twin sisters ,how wud u recognise ur wife?...

The award winning answer was.....

?..
?..
?...
?...

WHY SHOULD "I"....

There were no. of clarifications as comments for this Answer.. But the one more appealed to me was this :

"Why should I recognize? whoever of twin sisters coming with me intimately without any resistance, she has to be my wife. Even if the other twin sister comes without resistance, it will be bonus gift, is it not..?"

But I have given some other Answer..

Certainly the twins will not have the same name.. So by using the name of the real one..recognition will not be problem unless the twins play a prank ..and that too will not be a continuous affair...

TVK

....... "Why should I recognize? whoever of twin sisters coming with me intimately without any resistance, she has to be my wife. Even if the other twin sister comes without resistance, it will be bonus gift, is it not..?" ..
So, it is actually a chastity test for the other twin, who did not marry this guy! :lol:

P.S: Women's lib members, please do not ask why there should be any 'chastity' at all! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back