• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

working and used laptop requirement

financially very low but bright brahamin girl doing MBA with the help of sponsors, require a working condition laptop for her accodamic use.minimum cost can be paid by some sponsors.If any one can help please call 8144057771 Anandan for more details.

drhramesh

financially very low but bright brahamin girl doing MBA with the help of sponsors, require a working condition laptop for her accodamic use.minimum cost can be paid by some sponsors.If any one can help please call 8144057771 Anandan for more details.
i can provide her with a laptop. my phone number is 9447040368 H Ramesh

Narayanan here Thanks for calling I can be contacted for the laptop need

Prakash1947

I have a desktop, would that be useful. I can try for a Laptop in some time. Where is she located. How are we to parcel it in this lockout period. My email id. hr.prakash@gmail.com

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media