• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wordpress

Moving this to a new topic.

I use WordPress for pretty much all of my projects. Except for this website, all of my other websites are on WordPress only.

WordPress is highly scalable, easy to work with and has plenty of community support.
There are thousands of plugins / themes available that you do not need to do any coding.
You can also design your website easily with several page builders.
The open source version is free, so no monthly subscriptions. You just pay for hosting.

Downside to WordPress is, it is high maintenance. So if you not a tech person, then that might a challenge.
There is an update to WordPress almost every 2 to 3 months.
Plugins and Themes need regular updates for security and performance.
If your WordPress is not configured properly, it can be very troublesome.

If you can mention your need, I can be specific.

Latest ads

Back