• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wooing AI Air hostess in the wrong way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooing AI Air hostess in the wrong way!!

22nd April 2015

HYDERABAD: A flirtatious Hyderabadi, returning home from Dubai, was so smitten by an air-hostess that he blurted out the word ‘hijack’ — in what seems to be an attempt at wooing the girl — and ended up in police custody.

Yusuf Shareef (35), a resident of Mehdipatnam, has been working in a private company in Dubai for the last three years. He was returning home in an Air India flight on Tuesday.

According to the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) police, Yusuf, during the course of his journey from Dubai, made several excuses to attract the attention of the air-hostess.

He asked her to take him into the cockpit for a photograph. Later, he appears to have asked her to pose with him for a selfie. He also made sure that the air-hostess was at his service, serving him cold drinks and snacks. “While he was trying to flirt with her and impress her with his stories, he somewhere mentioned the word ‘hijack’. This alarmed the air-hostess, who in turn, informed her colleagues and superiors. After the flight landed at the airport, the police took him into custody,” said T Sudhakar, inspector, RGIA Shamshabad.

Though Yusuf claimed he was just playing a prank on the air-hostess, the police have not taken his version at face value. Inquiries are being made into his personal details and past record even as a case has been registered against him for ‘threatening’ the woman.

There are reports that Yusuf is mentally unstable but the police dismissed it and also clarified that there was ‘nothing serious to the incident.’

“He appears to be stable. It seems he extended his conversation a bit too much and got into trouble. He claims it was a prank. We are investigating,” said AR Srinivas, Deputy Commissioner of Police, Shamshabad.

Man Makes Hijack Attempt to Win Over AI Air-hostess - The New Indian Express

I feel airlines should not allow passengers to enter the cockpit.

I have seen some people who really do not know how to sit quietly on flight and keep bugging the crew to get into the cockpit.

BTW I have also witnessed air hostess from India who did not leave the side of a male passenger and was flirting with the passenger non stop..asking him non stop about where he worked..where he stayed..if he was married..asking him if he needed anything..did not attend to other passengers.....the passenger was not too interested in her but she never left his side..until the chief steward had to firmly tell her to attend to other passengers..so sometimes its passengers chasing air hostess and other times it air hostess chasing passengers!LOL

Last edited:
Air Hostess = Politically Incorrect term
Politically Correct term = Flight attendant

Nowadays there are many male flight attendants as well. But now that the glamour of flying has diminished, I don't feel the attendants (of either gender) are not so good looking any more. :)

Nowadays there are many male flight attendants as well. But now that the glamour of flying has diminished, I don't feel the attendants (of either gender) are not so good looking any more. :)

may be our perception of beauty has changed.

When I was aged some 10 years I used to find Hema Malini beautiful but now if you ask me I would say she looks sweet and homely but not drop dead beautiful cos she lacks sex appeal.

At the age of 10 I did not know what sex appeal was..so Hema Malini seemed beautiful to me back then..but now my idea of beauty is Deepika Padukone.

So its our perception that keeps changing..not the looks of the people.

Last edited:
The Airlines should be strictly told to recruit beautiful and "sexy" looking females and athletic and muscular males as Flight Attendants.

When you are flying a few Kms above the earth's surface, totally surrendering yourself to the whims, fancies and skills of the pilot of the aircraft and when there is not much to do, it is worth watching the birds or apsaras floating around you. You can even imagine a song "Innale nee oru sundara rAgamAyen ponnOdakuzhalil vannolichchirunnu" (Malayalam. Meaning: Yesterday you came as a beautiful rAga and had hid in my golden flute".) But to take it to the next several notches up and invite the apsaras/bird to a dinner in your hotel is stretching it too far.

These birds are harmless as apsarases serving your food and drinks, as beautiful aunties disciplining your hyper active kids and kind nurses taking care of your elders with their tasks on board. I would prefer to charter and fly if I have Priyanka Chopra as the Flight Attendant. LOL.

The Airlines should be strictly told to recruit beautiful and "sexy" looking females and athletic and muscular males as Flight Attendants.

When you are flying a few Kms above the earth's surface, totally surrendering yourself to the whims, fancies and skills of the pilot of the aircraft and when there is not much to do, it is worth watching the birds or apsaras floating around you. You can even imagine a song "Innale nee oru sundara rAgamAyen ponnOdakuzhalil vannolichchirunnu" (Malayalam. Meaning: Yesterday you came as a beautiful rAga and had hid in my golden flute".) But to take it to the next several notches up and invite the apsaras/bird to a dinner in your hotel is stretching it too far.

These birds are harmless as apsarases serving your food and drinks, as beautiful aunties disciplining your hyper active kids and kind nurses taking care of your elders with their tasks on board. I would prefer to charter and fly if I have Priyanka Chopra as the Flight Attendant. LOL.

I had traveled on one budget airlines before that had Saturday as their casual day..where the flight attendants were allowed to wear jeans..the top was the airlines top no doubt..and make up was not compulsory on casual day.

Almost all of the female flight attendants did not have any make up on on that day..but they just looked a bit tired without make up.

I had traveled on one budget airlines before that had Saturday as their casual day..where the flight attendants were allowed to wear jeans..the top was the airlines top no doubt..and make up was not compulsory on casual day.

Almost all of the female flight attendants did not have any make up on on that day..but they just looked a bit tired without make up.

Make up or no make up I do not expect them to be mirror cracking material--exception being you know who. It is enough if they are presentable.

Actually I would like to travel on an airlines where the flight attendants are all males...but oldies!LOL

It should be fun!

Actually I would like to travel on an airlines where the flight attendants are all males...but oldies!LOL

It should be fun!

Males okay. But oldies? LOL. They will shower you with fatherly affection and when you land you would have become a baby crawling out of the Airport. LOL.

Speaking of the OP.... I can understand if the passenger simply flirted with the flight attendant. But it seems really ridiculous he has to blurt out such a serious word as 'Hijack' during the course of his flirtatious moments. A woman somewhere in Texas or Miami, USA has filed papers to the court that she bid a hefty amount to purchase a foreclosed home 'because' she was taking Phentermine the diet pill. This news about a man blurting out 'hijack' on seeing a beautiful woman seems as absurd as the other story!

Last edited:
The best service you get is in Air India business class when you fly out of India...These flight attendants may be oldies but in terms of service they are fabulous....Much better than other foreign airlines..In economy class also they are a tad better than foreign airlines

Males okay. But oldies? LOL. They will shower you with fatherly affection and when you land you would have become a baby crawling out of the Airport. LOL.

Dear Vaagmi ji,

You got me wrong..I was not looking for fatherly affection!LOL

Oldies know that their time is running out....so fatherly affection is surely not on their mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back