• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

women never Changes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Husband: "Hi Honey, I was driving to Susan's place along the coast road and had a sudden puncture. The car skidded and rolled over. Only a small tree kept me from sliding over a cliff and falling 500 feet. I managed to crawl out of the car only one second before the tree snapped and the car fell over the cliff. I am now in hospital with a broken arm, several broken ribs, a shattered kneecap and severe concussion."

Wife: "Who is Susan?"

Wait.. and read the concluding part!!.

His wife immediately went to hospital , sat at the bed side and fed him apple juice
He looked up and said weakly:
"I have something I must confess."
"There's no need to, " his wife replied.
"No," he insisted,
"I want to die in peace.
I slept with your sister, your best friend,
her best friend, and Sushan
"I know," she replied,
" now just rest
and let the poison work." :))

FUN ---- Husband: Hi Honey, I was driving to Susans place along the coast road and had a sudden puncture. The car skidded and rolled over. Only a small tree kept me from sliding over a cliff and falling 500 feet. I managed to crawl out of the car onl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back