• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Women Gossib anywhere , anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women Gossib anywhere, anytime

Many times Ladies talk endlessly at the gate before parting ways.

att00010.jpg

Source: Hari Krishnamurthy

quite true. these ladies appear to be worried about some non existing train . I do not like some persons gossiping right outside my gate in ground floor flat. they assemble because ,it is sunny during winter afternoon and happily gossip away enjoying the afternoon sun. small blessings in life- the capacity to gossip endlessly. only wish they do not spoil my afternoon sleep with loud noise.LOL

Guys usually get together..get drunk and start "gossiping".Then suddenly some guy will let out some dirty secret of another and next we know bottles will start breaking and exchange of blows will happen and some might even get killed!

So no matter how females gossip..they somehow survive their gossip sessions and never die!

Last edited:
renukaji

agreed, men share dirty jokes, that's all; but for women any where and any time is good enough to gossip.

Usually many women after saying "TATA, BYE BYE .. See you later", Gossip in the outer gate endlessly and husbands waiting in the car keeping the hands on his head!!

This is usual site you can not deny it!! You yourself must have experienced it or a part of that Gossib sometime!!

For men gossip and dirty jokes go together! They are intertwined! There is no hush hush involved! Loud giggle, sonorous laughter, baritone voices all make it a heady mix that gets intoxicated with the drink!

renukaji

agreed, men share dirty jokes, that's all; but for women any where and any time is good enough to gossip.

Usually many women after saying "TATA, BYE BYE .. See you later", Gossip in the outer gate endlessly and husbands waiting in the car keeping the hands on his head!!

This is usual site you can not deny it!! You yourself must have experienced it or a part of that Gossib sometime!!

Dear PJ sir,

You are generalizing here I feel. I wonder where the ladies you know find the time to indulge in such activities? Don't they have some work or chore to do?

Gossip to a certain extent is a gross waste of time and energy.

BTW even woman share jokes of any kind..esp about guys!LOL

I think it is the housewives who do more of gossip...After the hectic work in the morning and sending their husbands to work and children to school/college, their only pass time is gossip...

As far as working women is concerned they hardly find time in the week days..Gossip if any has to be pushed to the week end! LOL!

I think it is the housewives who do more of gossip...After the hectic work in the morning and sending their husbands to work and children to school/college, their only pass time is gossip...

As far as working women is concerned they hardly find time in the week days..Gossip if any has to be pushed to the week end! LOL!

Working women Gossib in the office!! In canteen, Railway Station; House wives hardly find time to Gossib!!

See the picture in OP; they are all working women only!!

Working women Gossib in the office!! In canteen, Railway Station; House wives hardly find time to Gossib!!

See the picture in OP; they are all working women only!!

The gossip by women in office is bit weird....Women are supposed to be good workers in office...Good at net working which is a plus point! More disciplined and smarter...Best suited for HR functions!

Through Female secretaries only Gossib spread in the office about, Promotion, who is coming from Head office etc etc.

Housewives do not have much time as they have go to School to drop the kid, bring them back, cooking, washing , and so many other activities and they hardly find time to Gossib with neighbor.

I would say even Lady Doctors at time find to gossib... Example>>>>>>>> He he he

:nono: Ganesh Sir!

Most of them (who are not in our dear forum!!) spend their time watching soaps in TV channels!
And, what do you think the working women do during lunch / tea breaks in their office! It is pure :gossip: !
Only during week ends they have lots of house hold chores to do and no time to gossip!! :ballchain:

:nono: Ganesh Sir!

Most of them (who are not in our dear forum!!) spend their time watching soaps in TV channels!
And, what do you think the working women do during lunch / tea breaks in their office! It is pure :gossip: !
Only during week ends they have lots of house hold chores to do and no time to gossip!! :ballchain:

I strongly feel that the gossiping types are the ones who watch the soaps..I have seen this with my own eyes

As far as office going women are concerned people go in groups for lunch/tea..In the North girls go out with the boys...In such mixed environment they have better things to do than do gossip!! LOL!!

Dear Ganesh Sir,

You are welcome to the bank (shall not tell the name) near my sweet home to see gentlemen and women gossiping even during duty!

They talk about politics and movies!! :blah:

Dear PJ sir,

There is a lot of difference between Chit Chat and Gossiping.

Chit Chat is to exchange views and discuss problems etc...not every conversation is Gossip.
Today a friend called me up to tell me all about her weekend Clinical Hypnotherapy classes she is attending and all about the syllabus and methods of Hypnotherapy..would that exchange of information be called Gossip??

BTW Gossip is defined as:

casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true

Dear Ganesh Sir,

You are welcome to the bank (shall not tell the name) near my sweet home to see gentlemen and women gossiping even during duty!

They talk about politics and movies!! :blah:

Dear Raji Madam,

You may be true..It is difficult to generalise..My reference is the youngsters who work in IT/BPO companies..

In Government organizations it will be free for all...They hardly work for 2-3 hours daily

Generally speaking in private sector it is much more disciplined..I think the Bank that you are alluding is not a New Gen. Private Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back