• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Woman, 23, Begs To Die After Insect Bite Leaves Her Bed-Ridden For 11 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalit

Pathetic!

[h=1]Woman, 23, Begs To Die After Insect Bite Leaves Her Bed-Ridden For 11 Years[/h]A 23-year-old woman who has been bed-ridden for 11 years has told her family she wants to die in a suicide assisted clinic in Switzerland.
Kirsty Keep contracted lupus after she was bitten by a bug in her back garden in Maidstone, Kent when she was 12 years old.
Her mother says Kirsty has asked her to help her end her life by taking her to a Swiss clinic.
Because of her condition, her immune system attacks healthy cells, tissue and organs.
View gallery
147feac7e1a61c57007f0bc9f016dc1c

She spent three weeks in hospital after the incident as the bite grew to the side of a hand. By the age of 16, her face was paralysed by Bell’s palsy.
Kirsty also started having seizures 18 months ago.
Speaking from her hospital bed, Kirsty said: “My bones feel like they’re being snapped and my muscles ripped.
“It feels like there’s someone inside me pulling my insides.”
Her mother Theresa believes she was bitten by a tick and that she may also be suffering from the bacterial infection Lyme disease.
However, tests for Lyme disease have come back negative, so Kirsty’s family are looking at having alternative tests.
View gallery
2d14de090112507882173a668f01a469

View gallery
f3cc59a5865bb2fc2509e388b74ccf47

“When she has bad days you feel like you’re watching her go,” said Theresa.
“She’s begged me to take her to Switzerland and said she doesn’t want to do it any more.
“That’s not something you want to hear from your daughter. You’re heartbroken every day.
“Every few months, when she can’t stop being sick, she has to come into hospital and go on a drip because she’s dehydrated. All she wants is a normal life.”
Kirsty’s sister Chloe has set up a Go Fund Me page to raise money for her cause.
She said: “Kirsty spends 90 per cent of her time in bed she has to have 24/7 care.
“She can’t be left on her own, this is not a life for a 23-year-old.”

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-23-begs-to-die-after-insect-bite-leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back