• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why healing crystals break???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone
Why healing crystals breaks/cracks when it comes in contact with a human body...apart from being damaged by external force...Does the crystals has to break for high positive/negative energies...

plz enlighten me guys..

What is Healing Crystals....??

TVK

Dear Dinesh,

I was once given a crystal by a woman known to me and she said that when one holds it one can feel a "hearbeat" cos the crystal had been activated by her.

Ok..you see its simple..when we hold a crystal or anything tightly in our palm the pulsation we feel is our own pulse which is our own heart beat.

But you see I did not tell her that cos surely she would think that her powers are not true!

But something strange did occur when I was holding it much later..it cracked!

So I called her and asked her 'why it cracked?"

She did not really have a good explanation but asked me not to hold it anymore.

I have for fun sake tried holding another crystal and it also cracked..it was like this..the pulsation felt was very strong then it actually cracked and I could hear a glass shattering sound!LOL

I dont know why so far I have cracked 2 crystals..I feel each crystal has a weak point somewhere in its structure and holding it causes it to crack.

I wont really feel its related to any energy etc..after all a crystal is technically inert...its we humans that have a consciousness.

Hi Renuka ji
I accept they are inert...But the fact is every objects has its own magnetic field..it can be stable or in motion...depending on human's emotions/thoughts etc our bio magnetic field changes and it can even affect our surroundings...(refer Dr.Konstantin Koratkov's GDV)...I was wearing spatikam(1st grade) last 1year...normally spatikam dissolves slowly..but mine it got cracked inside not all only few...so thought of not to wear...now i am wearing Violet jade and tiger's eye...its been a yr now..nothing happend...tiger's eye are senstitive to some,so it normally break in a day or two if it doesn't suit the person...

http://www.korotkov.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/2011-Human-Energy-Field.pdf

Last edited:
Dear Dinesh,

I was once given a crystal by a woman known to me and she said that when one holds it one can feel a "hearbeat" cos the crystal had been activated by her.

Ok..you see its simple..when we hold a crystal or anything tightly in our palm the pulsation we feel is our own pulse which is our own heart beat.

But you see I did not tell her that cos surely she would think that her powers are not true!

But something strange did occur when I was holding it much later..it cracked!

So I called her and asked her 'why it cracked?"

She did not really have a good explanation but asked me not to hold it anymore.

I have for fun sake tried holding another crystal and it also cracked..it was like this..the pulsation felt was very strong then it actually cracked and I could hear a glass shattering sound!LOL

I dont know why so far I have cracked 2 crystals..I feel each crystal has a weak point somewhere in its structure and holding it causes it to crack.

I wont really feel its related to any energy etc..after all a crystal is technically inert...its we humans that have a consciousness.

If there were fault lines-impurities- in your crystal in lattice spaces then it will crack even on light application of force. This is science--crystallography. Do not ask me what is Lattice and impurity because it will be going into crystallography proper and this is not the place for that.

No magic and no para normal factor. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back