• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Where can I buy appalams and Vadams in Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
The info you are asking for depends on where you stay. If you stay any where in the southern suburbs upto Chengalpattu you can contact this No. for appalam (single, double, milaku etc varieties) and for vadaams and vaththals. If you stay too far away from his base which is Madippakkam (in any northern suburb like Perambur etc.,) this supplier may not be able to service you. But you may ask him whether he can reach you. His products are home made and I have tried them. They are good in quality.

Phone No. 9840075403 Contact person: Mr. Srinivasan.

Thanks Prasadji for giving me the advice to use GOOGLE for my search. Do you think I don't know abt Google?There are loads of people who make homemade appalams and vadams. All of them do not taste well. Some may have more salt in them. Some people will be patronising a particular person's homemade appalam and vadam for quality or so. I would like to know if anybody can give me the contact number of such people delivering homemade items in Chennai. It is not actually possible to be trying out each and every one's homemade appalams and vadams.

Ambika appalams are no good. At grand sweets these items are very costly. It is better he enquire any vadyars about these home made items made by mamas and mamis in their area, that are tasteful and shelf life is longer than other selling in shops.By the way we could also help our community people to do some profitable business.

One sri gnesan is selling homemade appalam, vadams vathals and veppilaikatti(pickle) each saturday evening between 5&7 in ananthapadmanabhaswamy temple gandhinagar adyar. I am a regular customer. His cell no. Is 9884593291- he will deliver at your home if you order over phone. Very tasty items price not costly compared to quality. I have sent to my daughters in usa- long standing well prepared. I live in adyar. But till the end of this month i will be in usa. Try him
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back