• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What is the highest priority for US travelers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=2]Just Give Me Wi-Fi[/h]
inShare15​

by Martin Armstrong, May 31, 2017

According to a new survey conducted by Statista, when it comes to hotel services, all we really care about is Wi-Fi. When asked which services are of particular importance, 80 percent of respondents said that internet access is crucial. Nothing else really came close, with the next most popular - accessible rooms and room service - receiving 52 and 45 percent, respectively.

This chart shows the hotel services which trip bookers care the most about.

F5CJf7IW

Source: https://www.statista.com/chart/9620/hotels-just-give-me-wi-fi/

Makes sense. Who needs a wake up call in the age of smart phones?

I thought parking would be rated higher though.

Makes sense. Who needs a wake up call in the age of smart phones?

I thought parking would be rated higher though.

You are right, but parking in large city Hotel is impossible and too expensive. Then again driving in Manhatten would be a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back