• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What is role of Tamil Brahmins in modern world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Brahmanyan Sir,

Your classmate should be my brother in law's cousin!! :D

'veRum arisi adai' made using the light pink coloured 'kAra arisi' is the famous item!! :hungry:

Raji Madam,

May not be a surprise, since my class mate and friend was staying in his uncle's house in Coimbatore during his College days. I met him at Palakkad in his house about ten years ago.
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

hi

i belong to this sect..my forefathers from these two villages in palakkad and same in singanallur in coimbatore...WE ARE

CALLED KEETHU NAAMAKARA VADAMAS....shri T N seshan belongs to this sect.....mainly vaishanava sampradaya among smarthas...

we follow sri andavan shramam panchangam of srirangam...we are NOT followers of kanchi/any sankaracharya mutt..this is

very peculiar sect among smarthas/vadamas...

Dear Sri tbs,

Yes, I know about the connection of Brahmins of Thirunallayi and Singanallur, since my maternal Grand mother is from Singanallur.
Ofcourse now, there is no one from the family in this place, except the initials of the left over members in the family !
Venkatesan, Venkataramanan, Seshan, Vaithyanathan, Ramaswami are some the names of the members of Singanallur family repeated often.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

Dear Sri tbs,

Yes, I know about the connection of Brahmins of Thirunallayi and Singanallur, since my maternal Grand mother is from Singanallur.
Ofcourse now, there is no one from the family in this place, except the initials of the left over members in the family !
Venkatesan, Venkataramanan, Seshan, Vaithyanathan, Ramaswami are some the names of the members of Singanallur family repeated often.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

hi sir,

we have a lot of names like this in our family....singanallur is our first name....this name in here too...even my intial too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back