• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

we become consumers

drsundaram

i like reading below; factual >>>>>>>>
factual.

*Reality of Consumption*

"There was severe pain in my head. I went to chemist's shop. There was a servant at the shop, he gave me a strip of tabs. I asked him where is Singh saheb? he said Singhsab has headache, so he has gone to take coffee in the front shop!
I was looking at that medicine strip in my hand.

My Mother's BP and sugar had increased, so early in the morning I took her to our family doctor. Dr. was doing yoga and exercises. I had to wait for about 45 minutes.
After some time, Dr came to the clinic with his lemonade drink and started checking up my mother. He told my mother that her medicines would have to be increased and wrote the names of about 5 or 6 medicines on a prescription. He instructed the mother to take medicines regularly. Later I asked the Dr. curiously that whether he had been doing Yoga regularly, Dr. said that he has been doing Yoga for the last 15 years and living a healthy life!!
I was looking at the mother's prescription in my hand, in which Dr. had written several medicines to reduce BP and sugar.
One day I went to a beauty parlour with my wife. My wife had to undergo hair treatment because her hair were getting worse. The girl sitting in the reception told her many packages and their benefits. The packages ranged from Rs.1200/- to Rs. 3000/- and after some discounts, she gave my wife a Rs 3000/- package for Rs 2400/-.
At the time of hair treatment, there was a strange smell from the lady's hair who was treating my wife. I told her a strange but good smell was felt from her hair. She said that she uses fenugreek oil mixed with camphor this makes her hair soft and grow.
I was watching my wife, who came to make her hair good for Rs 2400/-.
My rich cousin who owns a large dairy farm. I had to his farm. There were about 150 foreign cows in the farm whose milk was being extracted and processed by machines. In a separate part 2 desi cows were eating green fodder. When asked, they said that the milk of those cows whose milk is supplied from their dairy farm does not come to his home, but for the use of the family, the milk, curd and ghee of these two indigenous cows are used.
I was thinking of those who buy branded milk as the best.
We went to dine at a famous restaurant which is famous for its distinctive thali and pure food.
While leaving, the manager asked me very politely, Sir, how did the food taste, we use pure ghee, oil and spices. We try to eat exactly like home.
When I appreciated the food, he took me to his cabin to give me his visiting card. A 3 boxes steel tiffin was placed on the counter.
One waiter said to another "Put Sunil Sir's food inside the cabin, he will eat later". I asked the waiter - doesn't Sunil eat here? He replied- "Sunil sir never eats outside, he gets his food from home"
I was looking at the bill of Rs 1670/- in my hand."

These are some of the examples that makes me to understand that we think is the right way of life but its is only a means to confuse us. We are just ATMs of companies from which people with efficient marketing take out big money.
Als often the things that are sold to us are not used by the sellers themselves.

My neighbour owns a Bar attached to Tasmac - but never consumes !

It was reported that a few who cann Sardines cannot eat them because of Allergy

What they cann they cannot consume!

My neighbour owns a Bar attached to Tasmac - but never consumes !

It was reported that a few who cann Sardines cannot eat them because of Allergy

What they cann they cannot consume!
is it also true a surgeon father will not operate r his wife/ daughter/ son but leave it to someone's care ?

Similarly, a cook who cooks for a huge function, never eats what he cooks for others, rather eat very simply or home cooked food only. All the above observations are correct and revealing. Hats off for such contribution.

Latest ads

Back