• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wanted Bride

jarunsrgm

Name of the Bridegroom
Arunkumar.J
Date of Birth
Jun 19, 1986
Height
182 cm
Body Type
Average
Complexion
Very Fair
Marital Status
Divorced
Educational Qualifications
MSc MEd MPhil
Designation
Teacher
Place of Work
Chennai
Job Location
Chennai
Salary
Rs 35000/- per month
Willing to Relocate
Yes
Subsect/Caste
Others
Gothram
koundinya
Star
Swathi
Rasi
Thullam
Time of Birth
03-45 AM
Place of Birth
villupuram
I am Arunkumar J, aged 32 from Chennai. My Native is Srirangam,Tiruchirappalli. I am working as a teaching academician in a senior secondary school in Chennai. I am residing with my parents in Chennai.

My marriage is unconsummated/dissolved and not registered. This website does not include 'unconsummated' in martial status option. So only i mentioned here.

Our family is moderate,Jovial and broad-minded. Both of my parents are living and Retd. We are having an independent house, land and assests in srirangam,Tiruchirappalli district My brother is working in an IT firm.
I believe trust, honesty and transparency are fundamental value in human relationship. I believe sincerity, mutual respect and love build a strong bond. So I expect a best friend to share all Ups and downs in life and have a healthy married life.
Kindly contact: 98424 57946
email: [email protected]
Thank you

Attachments