• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vivaha mantras in Devanagari script or Tamil script

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to locate Vivaha mantras recited by priests conducting a South Indian brahmin marriage, but I have not found any in Google. There are some North Indian versions with the meaning in Hindi. I am looking for Vivaha Mantras in Samskritam with meaning either in English or Tamil. Perhaps one of you can answer me by providing me with a link or refer me to a book that contains the same. Thanks for your help.
Perinkulam Ramanathan

Need information on complete vivaha mantras in samskrutam or Tamil script

Would like to know the source where I can complete vivaha mantras in samskrutam or Tamil script with meaning in
English.

Maybe Giri Trading has such a book I don't know.

Perhaps one of you can help find the source. I have googled without success.

Thank you, Perinkulam Ramanathan
You can reach me at [email protected]

ஶ்ரீ வத்ஸ சோமதேவ சர்மா எழுதிய நாற்பது ஸம்ஸ்காரங்கள் புத்தகத்தில் உள்ளது. ஶ்ரீ ஜகத்குரு சதாப்தி பப்ளிகேஷன்ஸ் 158/12 லேக் வ்யூ ரோடு மேற்கு மாம்பலம் சென்னை-600033. போன்:-32668005. தமிழில் விவரம் உள்ளது. அண்ணா எழுதிய பூர்வ ப்ரயோகம் புத்தகத்திலும் உள்ளது. ராமக்ருஷ்ணா மடம் மயிலை சென்னை பிரசுரித்தவர்கள்.

Why u r all ask us to contact Giri trading for all type of books. For most of the enquiries their reply is always negative.Most of important books are not available with them.

hi

i have a book ...published by LIFCO......i got it in 70s.....even u can try online too.....

I think TBS Sir has this book which was selling at Rs. 12. :)

We can purchase online.

Vivaaha Mantrhraartha Bodhini

show_image_in_imgtag.php

கல்யாண காலத்தில் சொல்லப்படும் முக்கியமான மந்த்ரங்களும் அவற்றின் அர்த்தங்களும் அடங்கியது. வேத மந்த்ரங்களின் மகத்துவத்தை உணர்த்தவல்ல அரிய நூல். சீதா ராம விவாஹத்தின் வண்ண அட்டையுடன் புதுப்பொலிவுடன் இப்புத்தகம்
மீண்டும் வெளிவந்துள்ளது.
Product Details...

Book Code: 361
Price: Rs. 20.00

Source: http://www.lifcobooks.com

I think TBS Sir has this book which was selling at Rs. 12. :)

We can purchase online.

Vivaaha Mantrhraartha Bodhini

show_image_in_imgtag.php

கல்யாண காலத்தில் சொல்லப்படும் முக்கியமான மந்த்ரங்களும் அவற்றின் அர்த்தங்களும் அடங்கியது. வேத மந்த்ரங்களின் மகத்துவத்தை உணர்த்தவல்ல அரிய நூல். சீதா ராம விவாஹத்தின் வண்ண அட்டையுடன் புதுப்பொலிவுடன் இப்புத்தகம்
மீண்டும் வெளிவந்துள்ளது.
Product Details...

Book Code: 361
Price: Rs. 20.00

Source: http://www.lifcobooks.com
hi

yes...the same book......i bought it for Rs 12/- ..i think.....i bought it before my wedding.....still i have after 3 decades......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back