• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Videos of," X Ray " Indian Girl very Interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human X-Ray machine Video, Watch Online

Human X-Ray machine: Unbelievable Eye sight

Amazing.

Or is it?
The Girl who can See through Blindfolded Eye | xenoMED
Then came the denouncement! The next chance to prove the so called miraculous powers of the girl was another test. She was to have dough applied to her eyes and be asked to read the words. I said that I wanted to participate in this and went near her with two pieces of sticking plaster in my hands. I had observed where the gaps were between the blindfold and her cheeks and wanted to apply the dough to that area. When the ophthalmologist got ready with the dough, the girl complained that her eyes were hurting and that she was having problems seeing! I had anticipated this, asI could see the girls mother signaling to her, apparently out of the sight of all the others, that she should say no! The very sympathetic anchor said that she was a small girl and hence should not be subjected to more trauma! He who was keen up to that stage saying that we would conduct more and more tests to demonstrate these unique powers of the child, suddenly turned very sympathetic when the going got really tough.

I had got ready with the plaster, but there was no question of applying it now as the girl was shedding copious quantities of tears. The whole drama had been planned and carried out in such a way that the girl would be let off when it came to the crunch. She was to be ready to cheat when the criteria were not rigorous, and when really tough tests were to be applied such a drama would be enacted to get her off the hook! But, I was not willing to be a party to this. I was very vehement that the whole thing was a drama and asked why the rigorous criteria of applying dough to her eyes was not done in the first trial. I also wanted to know why I was not allowed to access the girl the first time! There was no need to go on for an hour when the so called miraculous powers could have been exposed in a few minutes.

The whole thing is about TRPs. They wanted to sacrifice a child at the altar just to improve their viewership. It was obvious that the driving force behind the whole farce was her mother who wanted to bask in the glory of her daughter’s unique “talents”. The whole exercise was fueled by the ambitions of the TV channels to improve their ratings. In fact before it went on air I was requested to wait for some time before I expose this girl, as the whole show was to go on for an hour or so.

Those in on this plan wanted the so called special powers of this girl to be certified by us, which is why I had been invited. This invitation led to their exposure and downfall. In the process, the child was hurt and had to undergo humiliation in public. But the very relevant issue here is that the child was put up to this sort of exploitation. The anchor had been talking all that time about a ‘testimonial’ awarded by the Ministry of HRD, govt. of India. I was wondering, on what grounds did the government issue this “testimonial”? How could have this department verified that this girl had the ability to ’see’ with her eyes blindfolded, before issuing the testimonial? The anchor was also bragging about the ‘certificates’ issued by some local govt. medical officers. Who had given them the authority to certify this so called miraculous power?

Last edited:
Mr. Thomson wrote in
The Girl who can See through Blindfolded Eye | xenoMED
"Regarding Ranjana, I watched her first episode in "Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega" ... It was a good performance and well deserved Rs. 10K. As a student of medicine and science, I could not settle just acknowledging her supernatural powers. I googled her, read many articles in the quest... can she be peeking from the gap between the nose and cheek from the floor of orbit?
Later, in next episode... it was clearly evident that she was peeking. She could not read the phone no. when it was held on the level of her eyes. She needed to lift her face to peek! There are several instances in the episode where we can see her faking the whole thing. She gets nervous when confronted by the judges... things are fishy.I'm sharing the link of the episode:
Ranjana's magical act while blindfolded - Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega 1 -Episode 25 - YouTube

Supernatural stuffs might happen in this world where science fail to explain... but this definitely is not the one."

[video=youtube;j0X4G-YsmDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0X4G-YsmDo&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back