• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vedic Texts & Religion are being proved Correct by Science !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: Reposting this as a separate thread !!

Only our egyptian/dravidian/Vedic civilization attempted to answer the origin of life, creation, destruction, suffering/ happiness, what drives the life forms - what is life force?, birth/death cycle, purpose of life etc..

Matter & Anti-Matter Theory, Einstein's Relativity, e=mc2 (Matter is convertible to energy & vice versa), near-death experiences, are proving our Vedic Religion Correct !!

Everthing Originates from quantum Energy (Bramhan). Matter & Anti-Matter come from the quantum Energy. Galaxies/Stars & Black Holes (that devour stars) exists in the Universe. Similarly Good & Evil co-exist, where there is a God, there is a demon.

Universe (Matter & Anti Matter) came from this energy. when Matter & Anti Matter Collide, the world will cease to exist & transform into Energy again. And from this energy, another universe (Big Bang theory) will come about. Hence creation & Destruction are inevitable & continuous ! This explains how Good & Evil exist in every being & every thing.

If you refer to the Vedas, they clearly explain that there is Good & Bad in each Human Being. !. & they explain at length how to tune the body/mind/soul towards the path of Good, hence the path to God.

Hence u have both happiness & suffering in this world.

This Energy is Bramhan, the formless, the ultimate being !.

The "life force" in all of us is Bramhan & the supreme being !. This is eternal & after life, it goes back to Bramhan. from Bramhan originates both God & Evil. In the Vedas, the Asuras (demons) originate from the Shakthi/God/Devas. Devas who are cursed are born as Asuras. Hence there is Good & Evil in everything & every being. Hence you have the same person with both good side & the bad side in him !

Einstein's theory of relativity & time dilation/ relative reference explains the Vedic time travels, differnt worlds, ageless & timeless body etc..

In short: Matter/Anti-Matter theory (everything, everybeing is born with the destruction (anti-matter) already written into it, God & Evil co-exist, Good & Bad are inherent in everything etc..), Matter converts to Energy & Vice versa (form to formless - so God exists in everything & is both in form & formless, Para Shakthi etc..), near-death experience - they see a bright light at the end of tunnel which is energy/Bramhan), Relativity (Time travel, ageless body (eternal life, youthful life) - Heaven/Devas etc.., concept of ageing is only on earth, no one ages in heaven, etc.. time dilation etc..)

Karma is a process to create positive energy, positive thoughts & this naturally leads to a positive life. while this does not eliminate all the problems, positive thoughts & action leads to a better life & minimizes them ! (blunts the negative energy). No one can have a perfect life, with only good all around, that is the way of nature/God.

I am sure another scientific advance on birth / death & "re-birth" will comprehensively prove the (Purva Janma Karma) PJK right beyond any debate. By the way, teams are working on near death experiences etc.., so it is a matter of time !!

So the Vedic view of the world/universe & God is today being proven right by the advances in Science. So, the scientific view is coming closer to our view of the world, which is extra-ordinary. our ancient Sages knew this thousands of years before.

Hence Good & Evil is in all of us !! The major accomplishment of our Egyptian/Vedic/Dravidian Civilization is the recognition of this & how in this world of Good & Evil co-exist, how should a person live & move towards positive energy/life (Karma).

As I said earlier, Lord Krishna's Baghawad Gita is the crowning jewel of our Civilization !!

And to all the Dravidians, you know why I keep saying (refer my earlier posts under religion) that we are the greatest civilization in this world & continue to exists with all our culture, languages, rituals, texts, everything "intact" !!.

I am happy to debate any rational objections. !!​

PS: Reposting this as a separate thread !!

Only our egyptian/dravidian/Vedic civilization attempted to answer the origin of life, creation, destruction, suffering/ happiness, what drives the life forms - what is life force?, birth/death cycle, purpose of life etc..

Matter & Anti-Matter Theory, Einstein's Relativity, e=mc2 (Matter is convertible to energy & vice versa), near-death experiences, are proving our Vedic Religion Correct !!

Everthing Originates from quantum Energy (Bramhan). Matter & Anti-Matter come from the quantum Energy. Galaxies/Stars & Black Holes (that devour stars) exists in the Universe. Similarly Good & Evil co-exist, where there is a God, there is a demon.

Universe (Matter & Anti Matter) came from this energy. when Matter & Anti Matter Collide, the world will cease to exist & transform into Energy again. And from this energy, another universe (Big Bang theory) will come about. Hence creation & Destruction are inevitable & continuous ! This explains how Good & Evil exist in every being & every thing.

If you refer to the Vedas, they clearly explain that there is Good & Bad in each Human Being. !. & they explain at length how to tune the body/mind/soul towards the path of Good, hence the path to God.

Hence u have both happiness & suffering in this world.

This Energy is Bramhan, the formless, the ultimate being !.

The "life force" in all of us is Bramhan & the supreme being !. This is eternal & after life, it goes back to Bramhan. from Bramhan originates both God & Evil. In the Vedas, the Asuras (demons) originate from the Shakthi/God/Devas. Devas who are cursed are born as Asuras. Hence there is Good & Evil in everything & every being. Hence you have the same person with both good side & the bad side in him !

Einstein's theory of relativity & time dilation/ relative reference explains the Vedic time travels, differnt worlds, ageless & timeless body etc..

In short: Matter/Anti-Matter theory (everything, everybeing is born with the destruction (anti-matter) already written into it, God & Evil co-exist, Good & Bad are inherent in everything etc..), Matter converts to Energy & Vice versa (form to formless - so God exists in everything & is both in form & formless, Para Shakthi etc..), near-death experience - they see a bright light at the end of tunnel which is energy/Bramhan), Relativity (Time travel, ageless body (eternal life, youthful life) - Heaven/Devas etc.., concept of ageing is only on earth, no one ages in heaven, etc.. time dilation etc..)

Karma is a process to create positive energy, positive thoughts & this naturally leads to a positive life. while this does not eliminate all the problems, positive thoughts & action leads to a better life & minimizes them ! (blunts the negative energy). No one can have a perfect life, with only good all around, that is the way of nature/God.

I am sure another scientific advance on birth / death & "re-birth" will comprehensively prove the (Purva Janma Karma) PJK right beyond any debate. By the way, teams are working on near death experiences etc.., so it is a matter of time !!

So the Vedic view of the world/universe & God is today being proven right by the advances in Science. So, the scientific view is coming closer to our view of the world, which is extra-ordinary. our ancient Sages knew this thousands of years before.

Hence Good & Evil is in all of us !! The major accomplishment of our Egyptian/Vedic/Dravidian Civilization is the recognition of this & how in this world of Good & Evil co-exist, how should a person live & move towards positive energy/life (Karma).

As I said earlier, Lord Krishna's Baghawad Gita is the crowning jewel of our Civilization !!

And to all the Dravidians, you know why I keep saying (refer my earlier posts under religion) that we are the greatest civilization in this world & continue to exists with all our culture, languages, rituals, texts, everything "intact" !!.

I am happy to debate any rational objections. !!​

Hello Jay:

Probably, we did not meet before.

I used to visit this site very often. You may read posts that I wrote last year (up until Jan 5 this year) in "God Exists" Thread in this Forum.

Lately, I stopped because of some perceived "Structural Impediments" in the form of censorship. I did not want to stir up the emotions of the Believers who congregate here often.

I don't have time to read all the posts to know what has changed, if any.

Therefore, I invite you and others to visit

<external website link removed. plz avoid asking members to visit other websites. - praveen>

Cheers.

Y

ps. Briefly, I am a 61 year old Senior Scientist in Houston, a Neurobiologist, a self-proclaimed Atheist. I stopped praying any God for anything in the past 41 years. Very happily married to a TB (an Agno-Theist herself) and we raised our kids (27 and 22) in total Secular household. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back