• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Varshabdeekam at Mumbai

My friend passed away at Mumbai some time back and his Varshabdeekam is due in sometime in December'2020. His wife lives in Thane, Mumbai. Both his children are in USA and they are trying to come for the Varshabdeekam, but given the present conditions, we are not sure. His wife wanted to know whether there s any forum in Mumbai which performs the Varshabdeekam in case only the wife of the deceased attends it. She alone and ll by herself at Mumbai. Can someone residing in Mumbai kindly throw some light.

My friend passed away at Mumbai some time back and his Varshabdeekam is due in sometime in December'2020. His wife lives in Thane, Mumbai. Both his children are in USA and they are trying to come for the Varshabdeekam, but given the present conditions, we are not sure. His wife wanted to know whether there s any forum in Mumbai which performs the Varshabdeekam in case only the wife of the deceased attends it. She alone and ll by herself at Mumbai. Can someone residing in Mumbai kindly throw some light.
hi

try in Maattunga sankara matam....may be in thane too...try nearest south indian temple...somebody help u..

I am sorry I saw it only now, it is too late. However for the information of all that it is possible to perform which is aptly allowed in Sastra. In case you do not get any Pundit to perform, you can perform it yourself with the help of book. One book "Shrarda Prayogam" is avaiable in Tamil transliteration.

I am sorry I saw it only now, it is too late. However for the information of all that it is possible to perform which is aptly allowed in Sastra. In case you do not get any Pundit to perform, you can perform it yourself with the help of book. One book "Shrarda Prayogam" is avaiable in Tamil transliteration.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Her sons were able to come and perform the Shraardha ceremony at Mumbai without any hatch. Thanks again.

Latest ads

Back