• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

VALLIYUR GARGA GOTHRAM WITH VALLIYUR MURUGAN AS KULADEIVAM

My name is Subramania Iyer, 74 tomorrow. I wll be at Valliyur tomorrow to visit Murugan and Munru Yugam Kanda Amman and Meenakshi-Chokkanathar temples in connection with my star birthday.

I am now in Thripunithura, 8 km on the way to Chottanikkara, Kerala. My great grandfather's grandfather migrated from Valliyur and settled in Kerala. We seemed to have lost our roots in Valliyur as I find none of my ancestral relatives living there. I have been searching for my ancestral relatives through many forums including here.

Now I have traced four of my ancestral relatives in the following manner-
Garga gothram, Valliyur origin, Valliyur Murugan family deity, many me named as Subramanian, Venkitasubramanian, Sankarasubramanian, any other common point to connect.

If there is anyone fitting with the above criteria , please contact me with some preliminary details-
Phone: 9495605092
email: [email protected]

I wish to connect with my ancestral relatives for no financial benefit. I intend to keep in touch through WhatsApp, invite for our family's major functions and be invited by you so that the relationship can be progressed and maintained.

Dr. P.R.V.Subramania Iyer, Thripunithura.

Latest ads

Back