• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Uthirameroor, Ruined Siva Temple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

There is a small Sivan Temple in Azizoor, near Tirupulivanam, near Uththirameroor. ( Chingleput - Uththiramerur Road0 or Kancheepuram - Uththirameroor Road) Constructed by Kulothuga Chola. This is in Ruined stage.

No work had been carried out since it was constructed and I am sure people who visit this temple will see this as original piece.
There is a gentle man by name Nithyananthan, who will tell you about this temple.

I was asked by the villagers to dig out the History which I am doing.

I wish our members to visit this site.

Dear Sir, pl. give these details in [email protected],
thanks.

There is a small Sivan Temple in Azizoor, near Tirupulivanam, near Uththirameroor. ( Chingleput - Uththiramerur Road0 or Kancheepuram - Uththirameroor Road) Constructed by Kulothuga Chola. This is in Ruined stage.

No work had been carried out since it was constructed and I am sure people who visit this temple will see this as original piece.
There is a gentle man by name Nithyananthan, who will tell you about this temple.

I was asked by the villagers to dig out the History which I am doing.

I wish our members to visit this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back