• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

User titles - New member, member...

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
As this is a new software, the way the user titles are shown is different. The old system's designation is not compatible with this new. Hence this new titles being shown.

Do note, the title is not a direct indication of anything. It's just the new system needs to learn.

a-TB

Hope the system uses historical data as well to categorize members.
The option to read the latest post in a thread (as opposed to start from post 1 ) is not available to best I can see. Will this be available in the future?

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
I am not sure about the historical data usage. This one uses a different metric.

As to reading the latest post, click on whats new and then click on that topic, it will directly take you to the latest unread post.

a-TB

Thanks Mr Praveen.

Somehow the new system has classified members as 'well known member' , senior member and new member. It must have done this using the number of posts (which is historical data compared to this new system). But it may not have done this consistently I think ( I can be wrong in my conclusion)

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
From what i have seen, it is updated as and when that member logs in to the site.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts