• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Upanayanam dates

Shann78

@kgopalan sir, I would like to seek your advice on a good date for my son upanayanam. We are rig Vedic and my son DOB is 21-May-2010, Maga Nakshatram. We reside outside India and plan to perform his upanayanam in india between 10th Jun to 10 July subject to suitable dates available.We got some tentative date as 20th Jun from Brahman samaj here, but it looks to be kari nal. Can I seek your advice if upanayanam can be performed on kari nal and if jun 20th is good or any other dates that could suit him during this period or do you suggest next year in Jan/feb/march.

Can I also have your Skype id or other contact to get some dates?

Thanks
Shankar.

sir, 27-1-2023 friday shashti revathy kumba lagnam sukla patcham 8to 9.30 A M.
9-03-23 thursday dwithiyai hastham mina lagnam krishna patcham 7-30 to 8-30.AM
13-3 23 monday shashti anusham kumba lagnam krishna patcham 5-45 to 6-30 A M.
are good days for upanayanam. April guru asthamanam. no good days after this.

Latest ads

Back