• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Upanayanam date

Namaskaram Gopalan Sir,

We would like to perform upanayanam for our 2 sons together in 2023 in Vaigasi month(after May 19,2023)

First son D.O.B : Feb 26, 2011 - Dhanusu - Moolam

Second son D.O.B: Mar 3, 2017 - Mesham - Bharani

Parents details:

Dad: Mesham - Ashwini

Mom: Midhunam - Punarpoosam

Our Vedam: Yajur

Vashistar Kothiram

Thengalai Iyengar

Wanted to know the auspicious date for upanayanam for both sons together. Please help us on that.

03-03-2023 friday----ekadasi---punarvasu---meena laknam. fro 7 A M to 8-30 A,M. is good for upanayanam in masi month.
I want to do upanayanam for my son in Feb2023 - DOB 5 oct 2014 Star: sathayam (rishaba lagnam) My DOB 6/174 mirugaseerisham. I want my son to practice the prescribed rituals properly and feel that if the ceremony is performed on a proper muhurtham, it will help. Can someone suggest the best muhurtham/auspicious dates in fed 2023 sukla pacham only

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back