• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Upananayam for my son and brother's son

Namaskaram,

My son (Punarvasu) and brother's son (Krithika) have reached the age eligibility for Upanayanam. I have two questions.

1) Can we do upanayanam on the same day for both?
2) What about other rituals like Naandhi, Poorvangam, etc? Can they also be done on the same day for both of them?

Any advice

Thanks,
Bharath.
1)You can perform together. 2) Pl. refer your Graha Vadhyar. Vaazhga, Valatthudan. R. Ramaswami

Namaskaram,

My son (Punarvasu) and brother's son (Krithika) have reached the age eligibility for Upanayanam. I have two questions.

2) What about other rituals like Naandhi, Poorvangam, etc? Can they also be done on the same day for both of them?

Any advice

Thanks,
Bharath.
Yes your son you have to do your brother son your brother have to do both of them can do it on same day

Namaskaram,

Any advice

Thanks,
Same day can be performed

Latest ads

Back