• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Unlocking the Body’s Ability to Heal Itself

vembuv

Unlocking the Body’s Ability to Heal Itself

Sifu Matthew is a physical empath. Let us explain: The forty-one-year-old martial arts instructor remembers standing on the judo mat thirty-five years ago feeling a lot more than most six-year-olds. “When my instructor would uproot and throw an opponent, I could feel it acutely in my nervous system, but I didn’t have a vocabulary for it at that time,” says Matthew. At night, he could feel energy running through his body like waves of water or bolts of electricity. Was his body interacting with some extraordinary force?

Matthew continued studying martial arts, and his expertise became a tool to manifest the power of his acute sensitivity. Through years of intense training (Matthew is a black belt in judo and jujitsu), he began to devise a new theory on how the body works. We are, in Matthew’s opinion, electromagnetic generators—the receiving point of an energetic circuit that connects us to forces around us. And by manipulating the body into certain positions, we can trigger new responses, perhaps even prompt healing.

In fact, before he learned these techniques, Matthew’s body was a cluster of battle scars. He had chronic ankle pain from unsuccessful surgeries. Headaches, dizziness, insomnia. Applying his method to his own body helped reverse his symptoms, says Matthew. Now, in his West Coast practice (he travels all over), the Martial Arts of Wellness, Matthew is known as the “injury whisperer.” (Yes, we know a lot of whisperers at goop.)

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back