• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two more tests for evidence of spiritual energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sravna,

I was reading the book Spiritual Gems of Islam about collection of Hadith from a Sufi perspective and thought this point about Ahamkara is perfectly explained.

The Hadith is " Die before you die"

It stated that .."That in the course of our life..before we die a physical death we must learn to let go of our attachments to the ego.

This is not to condemn the ego for its an integral and divinely created part of our being that enables us to function in the world.

Indeed we cannot "kill" or abolish our God-given ego..but we can and must work to transform it so that it collaborates and aligns with our higher self"

Sravna...I think this explanation is really the clearest explanation about Ahamkara..The Ego.

So its not about fighting it as to kill it but aligning it with the higher self.

I think you can surely appreciate this point..it solves the issues about Ahamkara and the need to destroy it.

The Ahamkara need not be destroyed at all..just transformed to echo higher values.

Last edited:
Dear Sravna,

I was reading the book Spiritual Gems of Islam about collection of Hadith from a Sufi perspective and thought this point about Ahamkara is perfectly explained.

It stated that .."That in the course of our life..before we die a physical death we must learn to let go of our attachments to the ego.

This is not to condemn the ego for its an integral and divinely created part of our being that enables us to function in the world.

Indeed we cannot "kill" or abolish our God-given ego..but we can and must work to transform it so that it collaborates and aligns with our higher self"

Sravna...I think this explanation is really the clearest explanation about Ahamkara..The Ego.

So its not about fighting it as to kill it but aligning it with the higher self.

I think you can surely appreciate this point..it solves the issues about Ahamkara and the need to destroy it.

The Ahamkara need not be destroyed at all..just transformed to echo higher values.

Ahamkara is a monkey which distracts. It is a monkey which never dies. You slay it and it comes back to life to play its tricks.

You can not reason with ahamkara. You have to just slay it to get on with your task in hand.

All monkeys are beautiful, lovable and can hold our attention for long with their tricks and play.

Once in a while you can harmlessly indulge Ahamkara deliberately retaining the control with you. The skill comes with extensive training.

My understanding of Ahamkara. LOL.

Dear Sravna,

Renuka,'

I definitely agree.Nothing is really created or destroyed.

I got eyes tested by an optometrist. The power has decreased from -6D to -3.75D. The optometrist says it rarely happens like that. I told her about spiritual healing and she got interested.

Doc Renu what say you now?

Dear Sravna Sir,

I have no intention to dampen your spirit. But this IS the fact!

My doc brother says that the decrease in his 'power' has happened without using S E! :cool:

The reason for this, according to him, is this: "Aging"!!

P.S: As soon as I mentioned about the data you have given, the Q he asked me is, 'How old is Sravna?' :D

:gossip: Aging leads to formation of cataract!

Dear Sravna Sir,

My doc brother says that the decrease in his 'power' has happened without using S E! :cool:

P.S: As soon as I mentioned about the data you have given, the Q he asked me is, 'How old is Sravna?' :D

Dear Smt.RR,

Thanks for the info. I was saying only what the optometrist said. But finally each believes in what one wants to believe.

Dear Sravna Sir,

Cataract is a growth of tissues which is somewhat opaque. The decreasing negative power reported by Sravnaji means transparency/sharpness of images increasing and opacity reducing. So the diagnosis may not be accurate.

If mind can transcend and act over matter as in the case of reported cases of psycho kinesis, it should certainly be possible for the mind to act over the body from within without transcending it. LOL.

Dear Vaagmi Sir,

One of the first symptoms of formation of cataract is the 'change' in power - be it short sight or long sight!
icon3.png

It takes some years to see blurred images, as if looking through a translucent sheet!

My dad used to tell his patients that it is time for cataract surgery, when the small letters in The Hindu can't be read easily.

Now a days, not many wait for the cataract to 'ripe' and get the laser surgery done, at the earliest. :peace:

Dear Smt.RR,

I get my headache or any other problem cured by using S.E. I never use any allopathic or other medicines. I do the same for my family. Unless you think I am lying the conclusion is S.E exists and exerts control over matter.

Dear Sravna Sir,

I DO believe in faith healing. Yes! I have shared my experience of drinking 'solar charged water', kept in a green coloured

glass bottle, daily, for about six months and got rid of migraine headache. My bro said it is my 'faith' that healed me!! ;)

Your faith is in S E and may be you have it too. :thumb:

Cataract is a growth of tissues which is somewhat opaque. The decreasing negative power reported by Sravnaji means transparency/sharpness of images increasing and opacity reducing. So the diagnosis may not be accurate.

If mind can transcend and act over matter as in the case of reported cases of psycho kinesis, it should certainly be possible for the mind to act over the body from within without transcending it. LOL.

Cataract is due to clouding of lens when there is clumping of the protein structure of lens.
Clumping can be becos of natural process of aging and also seen due to trauma

Just imagine like how an egg white coagulates and becomes solid...its just change in protein structure.
There is no growth of tissue.

Last edited:
I got eyes tested by an optometrist. The power has decreased from -6D to -3.75D. The optometrist says it rarely happens like that. I told her about spiritual healing and she got interested.

Doc Renu what say you now?

Dear Sravna...
Astigmatism can decrease but myopia seldom decreases.

Is that -6D myopia or astigmatism?
Both are measured in -D.

I used to have -1.5 D astigmatism and as I aged it went down to - 0.5D.

So didnt need glasses for it but I only use reading glasses now sans astigmatism.

Last edited:
Dear Sravna...
Astigmatism can decrease but myopia seldom decreases.

Is that -6D myopia or astigmatism?
Both are measured in -D.

I used to have -1.5 D astigmatism and as I aged it went down to - 0.5D.

So didnt need glasses for it but I only use reading glasses now sans astigmatism.

Dear Renuka,

It is myopia. t went upto -6D. That is when I started using spiritual energy. This was almost 1 year back. In a year it reduced to -3.75D.

When the power of spiritual energy is high enough I think it can be like laser. That is when I think the spiritual power is at the highest, not only be able to remove force but generate intense force.

Just saw this and noting down something from a conversation with an office colleague. He says that he has a brother in law who used to wear thick glasses (how much was myopic and astigmatism, he does not know). One fine day, the bil sensed that he could see clearly with his eyes. He did not require the glasses anymore. And so he is, to this day, happily seeing the world through his changed vision.

Just saw this and noting down something from a conversation with an office colleague. He says that he has a brother in law who used to wear thick glasses (how much was myopic and astigmatism, he does not know). One fine day, the bil sensed that he could see clearly with his eyes. He did not require the glasses anymore. And so he is, to this day, happily seeing the world through his changed vision.
Wave of a magic wand!! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back