• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star song Indianised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Naina Sir,

What is going on in our dear forum. I see old news everywhere! :spy:

See the date of this video, please:
Revathi Sankaran - Twinkle Twinkle

Madam!
I posted something that I just got a few days ago in my facebook page. Your post refers to something that appeared 6 years ago. No, I am not fond of reposting anything if at all I could avoid such things. In fact, that youtube video was new to me. And it was purely in the spirit of sharing I posted it. Nor do I have elephantine memory like you to recall things of the past. And there may be any number of new people who may perhaps be seeing it for the first time like me and enjoying it. When it comes to humorous stuff, recycling is not such a big deal. Afterall we do recycle stories from Panchatantra tales etc.

Last edited:
Dear Naina Sir,

Not to worry! Smt. Revathy is a 100% entertainer. Our members will surely enjoy this video. :)

Anyway, face book has a lot of old-wine-in-new-bottle stuffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back