• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Trust For poor Brahmin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sri Suryanaarayan sir, has given us hope and lead. We can start with him as the initial focal point to associate. Sri Suryanaarayan can give his full details to Moderators/patrons and other members can volunteer by sending details in private mail to Modertaor and Patrons to be co-ordinated with Sri Suryanaarayan.Let this start from where a countable number of members can associate as per geographical location.Let the initial discussion start.Then this can be conveyed to the members who intimated details to the moderators/patrons/suryanarayan.

We all promise full sincere active support. Teething troubles may occur.We will "Brush' them off and march.Well begun is half done. Let the start be even very small.A small spark starts a fire. Let us start the trickle, Avalanche will follow.

Best Wishes to the effort.

PS: On getting intimation from above persons in my private mail, I shall contact and submit more specific details on me. This is only because f sincwew wish to have genuine action and not just fun and gas.

Shall we all meet on a Sunday at a common place and give concrete shape for trust formation. I suggested 25.10.2009 earlier. I request Chennai residents to respond to my call. Place and time we will decide later.

All the best

Shall we all meet on a Sunday at a common place and give concrete shape for trust formation. I suggested 25.10.2009 earlier. I request Chennai residents to respond to my call. Place and time we will decide later.

All the best
If such a meeting happens, request to post the minutes in this site, if possible.

Am currently not in India; but pledge my support to the cause and shall do my part.

Best wishes,

If such a meeting happens, request to post the minutes in this site, if possible.

Am currently not in India; but pledge my support to the cause and shall do my part.

Best wishes,

If we conduct a meeting, definitely the minutes will be posted here.

All the best

good going .Happy to see things emerging towards action.Best wishes for further progress.After Chennai, pls intimate the next venue as per data /response received. Taking into that we may be able to bring in new members also from that place to enable further in this matter.

Hello all,

my Poonal is done at the age of 24. i have a doubt that which side we face at the time of madhiyanigam.

Dear friends,

I am sorry to inform you that we are not meeting on 26.10.2009 at Chennai for forming a trust. However I have not given up hopes and would like to pursue it in due course.

Please mail me to the following with your views:

[email protected]

I would like to make it clear that whatever steps I am initiating is outside the scope of this forum to help poor and downtrodden members of our community.

If the forum administrators feel that I should not make this appeal through this forum columns, there is no harm, please inform me so that I shall make alternate arrangement.

All the best

Dear friends,

I am sorry to inform you that we are not meeting on 26.10.2009 at Chennai for forming a trust. However I have not given up hopes and would like to pursue it in due course.

Please mail me to the following with your views:

[email protected]

I would like to make it clear that whatever steps I am initiating is outside the scope of this forum to help poor and downtrodden members of our community.

If the forum administrators feel that I should not make this appeal through this forum columns, there is no harm, please inform me so that I shall make alternate arrangement.

All the best

venkat,

as a moderator, i have no problem with any of this.

only on one condition though.. that you get back to your usual self in this forum pdq and keep our grey cells engaged. :)

best wishes for this endeavour...

trust poor brahmin

Dear Sir,
I am ready pl inform the date of meeting.people with young age can help physically, while elders guide us.

Can we Quickly get a list of people from Chennai and plan to organize a meeting to take this forward.

Praveen Ji will it be possible to pull out the contact details of chennai members.

May be we can mail them seperatly and check if they are available for a meeting. This would help as some of the members might not be logging in to this portal regularly of following the thread.

Can we Quickly get a list of people from Chennai and plan to organize a meeting to take this forward.

Praveen Ji will it be possible to pull out the contact details of chennai members.

May be we can mail them seperatly and check if they are available for a meeting. This would help as some of the members might not be logging in to this portal regularly of following the thread.

Thanks Sri Rajan Ganesh,

We are already working on forming a trust. Praveen and myself will meet the lawyers shortly.

All the best

Please let me know how can i be part of this. in fact i had met praveen in the middle of 2009 to start this, but unfortunatly the priorities changed becoz of which we could not proceed further.

Please let me know how can i be part of this. in fact i had met praveen in the middle of 2009 to start this, but unfortunatly the priorities changed becoz of which we could not proceed further.

Probably we shall all meet one of these days and discuss the issue. We want participation from all

All the best

dear sir,
once a start is made i hope there will be a flood of assistance from members.
helping individual case is out of question as it requires lot of research from admin.
wish you all the best
regards
eswaran

Trust for Poor Brahmins

It is requested that all members should support this noble cause. Further progress may please be posted by the initiator/organizer
to give a full momentum for this movement.

A honourable NRI member of our forum has donated Rs.46,248 towards education of a poor brahmin boy. We have already identified the beneficiary Mr.Vinodh Kalyanaraman doing fourth year BE course in a private college near Chennai. He hails from a very poor family and his father is an employee in a private bus company. We intend giving the money as interest free loan and is repayable after the boy joins gainful employment in suitable installments. Since the boy is likely to join a decent job in another year, the assistance was decided as interest free loan as the repaid amount could be used for assisting some other boy in future.

I am unable to disclose the donor as he has requested me to keep it as strictly confidential.

Once the trust is formed, we shall transfer this donation also to the trust.

On behalf of our forum let us thank the NRI donor for his noble service to our community.

All the best

please give my heartfelt congrats too.

did the boy try the kerala iyers trust?

The boy didn't try Kerala Iyers trust. Since he is going to fourth year and managed the education so far, it is being given as interest free loan.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back