• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Trump and the violence of the angry American

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

[h=1]Trump and the violence of theangry American[/h][h=2][FONT=&quot][/FONT]Those watching Mr. Trump’scampaign closely know that the wave of intolerance that it has generated hasfor months now been laced with a snarling undertone of aggression towardscritical opinion.[/h][FONT=&quot]It hasbeen a long time coming, but the past week witnessed the election campaign ofDonald Trump, the property mogul who has baffled pundits to emerge as the surprise frontrunnerin the Republican Party nomination, descend into a vortex ofviolence against protestors and the media, to the point where the candidate hadno choice but to cancel a major rally inChicago.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thosewatching Mr. Trump’s campaign closely know that the wave of intolerance that ithas generated has for months now been laced with a snarling undertone ofaggression towards critical opinion in general, and this was focussed on themedia until recently.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Speakingof political journalists earlier on in his bid to win the GOP nomination Mr. Trumpsaid, “I do hate them... Some of them are such lying, disgusting people. …[They’re] among the most dishonest groups of people I’ve ever met.”[/FONT]
[h=2]Read more at: http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...d&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication[/h]

Mr. Trump is all set to win the GOP nomination and in all probability to win the final race also with all his skill of vibrant speech and ability to pull the crowd. Mr. Trump knows the art of reading the mood of irate crowd and have the capability of converting all their votes in his favour.

It seems the immigrants have a tough time, ahead.

As I said earlier Trump is feeding on the fears of Americans..His support bases includes Blacks too..He is dead set against the Muslims ..A little less against the Mexicans..He is going to create history in US in the Presidential elections! With America not dependent on Arab oil & a belligerent Trump heading US , it is going to be really tough for the gulf countries with oil prices sliding downwards!!

Trump and the violence of theangry American

Those watching Mr. Trump’scampaign closely know that the wave of intolerance that it has generated hasfor months now been laced with a snarling undertone of aggression towardscritical opinion.

It hasbeen a long time coming, but the past week witnessed the election campaign ofDonald Trump, the property mogul who has baffled pundits to emerge as the surprise frontrunnerin the Republican Party nomination, descend into a vortex ofviolence against protestors and the media, to the point where the candidate hadno choice but to cancel a major rally inChicago.
Thosewatching Mr. Trump’s campaign closely know that the wave of intolerance that ithas generated has for months now been laced with a snarling undertone ofaggression towards critical opinion in general, and this was focussed on themedia until recently.
Speakingof political journalists earlier on in his bid to win the GOP nomination Mr. Trumpsaid, “I do hate them... Some of them are such lying, disgusting people. …[They’re] among the most dishonest groups of people I’ve ever met.”
Read more at: http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...d&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication

Someone should tell the (anti) Hindu newspaper that American public do not buy the media manufactured stuff like "Intolerance", "Award wapasi" etc. much unlike Indians who immediately start copy pasting the articles in all the forums they participate and also send the clippings to their friends asking them to copy paste the same in the forum they are members.

He knows the pulse of the nation of the better than this self indulgent (anti) Hindu newspaper. He was spot on when he said this about some journalists:

Speaking of political journalists earlier, Mr. Trump said: “I do hate them... Some of them are such lying, disgusting people… [They’re] among the most dishonest groups of people I’ve ever met.”

Applies to India as much as USA. There are many dishonest media persons around just twisting what the politicians say.

This is Guardian’s version:

--------------------------------------------------

Millions of ordinary Americans support Donald Trump. Here's why

Thomas Frank

Let us now address the greatestAmerican mystery at the moment: what motivates the supporters of Republicanpresidential candidate Donald Trump?

I call ita “mystery” because the working-class white people who make up the bulk ofTrump’s fan base show up in amazing numbers for the candidate, filling stadiumsand airport hangars, but their views, by and large, do not appear in ourprestige newspapers. On their opinion pages, these publications take care torepresent demographic categories of nearly every kind, but “blue-collar” is onethey persistently overlook. The views of working-class people are so foreign tothat universe that when New York Times columnist Nick Kristof wanted to“engage” a Trump supporter last week, he made one up, along with this imaginaryperson’s responses to his questions.

Read more at: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/07/donald-trump-why-americans-support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back