• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Truly talented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalit

Talented Handicapped Artist Managed To Fulfill His Dream Of Drawing Realistic Paintings
My name is Mariusz Kedzierski and I'm 23-year-old Polish artist. Mostly, I make realistic or hyperrealistic drawings. Most of them are portraits. In my art there is nothing special, except for one thing – I was born without arms.But for me disability doesn't mean that I can't live my own, great life. It doesn't mean that I have to forget my dreams. Art has been my way of life for 7 years. Since that time I have drawn over 700 drawings that took me 15,000 hours. Meanwhile, I got 2nd prize "Best Global Artist" in Vienna in 2013. I participated in exhibitions in Cracow, Vienna, Oxford, Wroclaw and more.I've done one of my latest drawings during my travel through the Europe. I was working on the streets of Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Barcelona, Marseille, Venice, Rome, and Athens. I called this project 'Mariusz Draws'. This way, I want to inspire people, show them that all the limits are in our heads.
Self – portrait, 2011

It seems that God Him selves has not been that much harmonious while creating this man’s physical being but more sanctified while creating his crafty skillfulness and proficiency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back