• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tirumoolar Tirumandiram

Hoping that you can read and understand Tamil I am giving the links to my nine blogs-
one blog for each of the nine Thanthirams of Thiru Moolar'd Thirumanthiram here.

Thiru Moolar's Thirumanthiram blogs:

1. திருமந்திரம் - முதலாம் தந்திரம்

2. திருமந்திரம் - இரண்டாம் தந்திரம்

3. திருமந்திரம் - மூன்றாம் தந்திரம்

4. திருமந்திரம் - நான்காம் தந்திரம்

5. திருமந்திரம் - ஐந்தாம் தந்திரம்

6. திருமந்திரம் -ஆறாம் தந்திரம்

7. திருமந்திரம் - ஏழாம் தந்திரம்

8. திருமந்திரம் - எட்டாம் தந்திரம்

9. திருமந்திரம் - ஒன்பதாம் தந்திரம்

திருமூலரின் திருமந்திரம் சைவத் திருமுறைகளில் பத்தாம் திருமுறை ஆகும். தமிழில் முதல் முதலில் தோன்றிய யோக நூல் இது என்பது இதன் தனிச் சிறப்பு. முதல் சித்தர் திருமூலரே ஆவார். இவர் பதினெட்டு சித்தர்களில் ஒருவர் மட்டுமல்ல. அறுபத்து மூன்று நாயன்மார்களிலும் ஒருவர் ஆவார் திருமூலர். திருவாவடுதுரையில் ஓர் அரச மரத்தின் கீழ் மூவாயிரம் ஆண்டுகள் தவம் செய்தார். ஆண்டுக்கு ஒரு பாடல் என்று மூவாயிரம் பாடல்களை இவர் இயற்றினார் என்பர்.

Visalakshi Ramani

I am posting Thirumanthiram in the Forum on daily basis.
It starts in the page 298, in the thread Quotable Quotes II,
in the section Knowledge Base, from #5955 onward.

thank you madam. i will view your blog. Srikanth

Hoping that you can read and understand Tamil I am giving the links to my nine blogs-
one blog for each of the nine Thanthirams of Thiru Moolar'd Thirumanthiram here.

Thiru Moolar's Thirumanthiram blogs:

1. திருமந்திரம் - முதலாம் தந்திரம்

2. திருமந்திரம் - இரண்டாம் தந்திரம்

3. திருமந்திரம் - மூன்றாம் தந்திரம்

4. திருமந்திரம் - நான்காம் தந்திரம்

5. திருமந்திரம் - ஐந்தாம் தந்திரம்

6. திருமந்திரம் -ஆறாம் தந்திரம்

7. திருமந்திரம் - ஏழாம் தந்திரம்

8. திருமந்திரம் - எட்டாம் தந்திரம்

9. திருமந்திரம் - ஒன்பதாம் தந்திரம்

திருமூலரின் திருமந்திரம் சைவத் திருமுறைகளில் பத்தாம் திருமுறை ஆகும். தமிழில் முதல் முதலில் தோன்றிய யோக நூல் இது என்பது இதன் தனிச் சிறப்பு. முதல் சித்தர் திருமூலரே ஆவார். இவர் பதினெட்டு சித்தர்களில் ஒருவர் மட்டுமல்ல. அறுபத்து மூன்று நாயன்மார்களிலும் ஒருவர் ஆவார் திருமூலர். திருவாவடுதுரையில் ஓர் அரச மரத்தின் கீழ் மூவாயிரம் ஆண்டுகள் தவம் செய்தார். ஆண்டுக்கு ஒரு பாடல் என்று மூவாயிரம் பாடல்களை இவர் இயற்றினார் என்பர்.

Visalakshi Ramani

Woah. Also wondering about. Also somehow confused about hence the reason why I saw this thread. Well, thanks for this! This absolutely helped a lot. Will also try to do some other research to clear the questions in my mind hahaha. Hope I can finally grasp it once and for all! hahah, I mean it's a bit late for this reply but the topic is interesting.

Dear Mr. PranavGandhi
Many things are timeless and remain new always.

பழமைக்குப் பழமை!
புதுமைக்குப் புதுமை!

என்றுமே மாறாத சீரிளமை!
உண்மைக் கவிதையின் வளமை!

Hearty Welcome to read much more here!

Latest ads

Back