• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tirumala Sri Malayappan Garuda Sevai

Tirumala Sri Malayappan Garuda Sevai

1629685198400.png

With apologies" Looks like Hanuamns too are near the Lord. Nice picture, some zoom in out have been better. But, being free and the Lord does not mind, it is a good service. Thanks.

Pretty much most content that I post is shared with me by family members. So I kind of curate and post what is relevant and good quality.

But from time to time, few non-good quality pics also sneak by :(

Pretty much most content that I post is shared with me by family members. So I kind of curate and post what is relevant and good quality.

But from time to time, few non-good quality pics also sneak by :(
It is not your fault. You are performing a wonderful service. My observation is a general one. Even in marriage , the tuft of the Vadyar hides the knot ceremony. So, I instructed when I got that the priest should not poke his head. He was a humorous man and also very understanding. My observation is, without knowing people want to be in the picture, rather than saying, the deity is important. May be Malayappan loves them!. So, please don't feel sorry. Sharing is caring and I salute you (not that it matters). Constructive criticism is different from accusing. If you have a hurt feeling, forgive me.

It is not your fault. You are performing a wonderful service. My observation is a general one. Even in marriage , the tuft of the Vadyar hides the knot ceremony. So, I instructed when I got that the priest should not poke his head. He was a humorous man and also very understanding. My observation is, without knowing people want to be in the picture, rather than saying, the deity is important. May be Malayappan loves them!. So, please don't feel sorry. Sharing is caring and I salute you (not that it matters). Constructive criticism is different from accusing. If you have a hurt feeling, forgive me.
It may also be true that Malayappan does not want his face to be shown to sinners!?

It may also be true that Malayappan does not want his face to be shown to sinners!?
By the way a friend of mine called me and said, that is punishment for your! You did not run to save poor Harijan girls or sikh girls nor send your wealth( even if you don't have) to archakas, so Malayappan did not want you see his face . That is a punishment for you. Dhanyosmi my friend.

I feel sorry. It seems like some one telling to host that your Payasam needs some more sugar. It was not intentional but just a friendly cry. With your dedication, I hope you will forgive me. I have done deep analysis, I realized that was a unhappy expectation from the temples and the people who assume that GOD will be lonely, thus they have to be there to protect him. The HRD or any Hindu Organization ( with some exception) do not think about capturing those rare occasion and make it part of history for our future generation. So, it is like wanting more from your generosity which you yourself is getting from relatives and friends. I am writing this long memo to assure you that "Karachi maram kalladi padum – a tree with lots of fruits, gets more stone pelting (to steal more fruits)" is what has happened. If you got deeply wounded, as a Brahman(in thought at least) my sincere apologizes. Since Malayappan had blessed me several times, he had also forgiven me. Thanks for you dedication and selfless services. May Malayappan bless you.

Latest ads

Back