• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Time travel

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
I personally would help when people need it just as would so many other people. It is humane. Calling someone a fool for thinking it natural clearly indicates America is practising hypocrisy. One more feather in its cap.
But at one time you had gone to USA isnt it?

What if you had migrated there, would you have thought the same about US?

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Dear Renuka,

Personal transformation is happening only right now. My parents and brother are American citizens. My sister is planning to migrate there. So I am being unbiased.

But to be fair and honest personally I was very affected and so was my wife for no fault of hers. There is personal grievance too.

Overall I think fault was not on my side. So i am able to speak my mind.

Last edited:

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Renuka,

Personal transformation is happening only right now. My parents and brother are American citizens. My sister is planning to migrate there. So I am being unbiased.

But to be fair and honest personally I was very affected and so was my wife for no fault of hers. There is personal grievance too.

Overall I think fault was not on my side. So i am able to speak my mind.
Ok, I understand.
Sometimes only during total isolation transformation starts.

The global lockdown for covid did make a lot of people turn to God/spirituality.

Best of luck to you.

prasad1

Gold Member
Gold Member
I personally would help when people need it just as would so many other people. It is humane. Calling someone a fool for thinking it natural clearly indicates America is practising hypocrisy. One more feather in its cap.
In your posting, you have riled against Homosexuals and other minorities. Would you go and help them?
It is easy to criticize others who are working to uplift at least a few people. Including Mother Theresa, who you did not support.
It is easy to sit back on your easy chair and write a few words to criticize those who are at least trying.

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

In your posting, you have riled against Homosexuals and other minorities. Would you go and help them?
It is easy to criticize others who are working to uplift at least a few people. Including Mother Theresa, who you did not support.
It is easy to sit back on your easy chair and write a few words to criticize those who are at least trying.
Prasad,

I don't deny there is good side too. Personally my own parents are staunch U.S. loyalists because the country helped them in their hour of need. But I am talking both from my perspective and also give an unbiased view.

I am sorry if it hurts people.

I have not heard of any other country being so influential globally. But my point it has not been made to the right advantage by America.

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks