• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Three old men went to see God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three old men went to see God.

The first old man, an American, asked God when his country will come out of recession. "100 years," God said.

The American started weeping profusely. "I will not live to see that day"

Second man, a Russian asked God "When will my country become prosperous?" "Fifty years," came the reply.

The Russian too started weeping profusely. "I will not live to see that day"

Finally the Indian asked God, "When will my country become corruption-free?"

God started weeping profusely. "I will not live to see that day"

Joke of the Week : Glass House - India Today

Hi,
This is not true, Nothing is constant, Only one thing is constant that is change.
India is a place where god was born again and again, Just do a simple calculation. For 1000 years muslims invaded india, for 450 years christians invaded india, just imagine the amount of war india went through, See america, australia, canada, africa, the people have become aborigines and have got converted into christianity and are becoming outside the churches, the prime minister of the country after years of human slaughter said sorry, and closed the chapter.

But we are lucky, every other day in africa where human race originated, does not have any unity or growth, only sounds of rifles, south africa being the exception. Even that south africa history you see human being were sold as slaves during the christian invasion. luckily for us only less amount of indians where sold in sri lanka, and in african regions.

There will be changes and it will take time.

Just a reminder of the past, A women pleaded to a council of 20 plus members(I think it was 24) at thiruvalangadu, that the person who has taken shelter in their village being her husband, and the child in her arms being born to them. and her husband had a knife in his neck, which he intended to kill her. The man instead told that the women was pazhayanoor neeli, a ghost which he had killed her during his previous birth, and she was waiting to take her revenge in this birth, and the knife was actually a thayathu to protect him from her. The coucil decided that the man should stay with the women for the night and if any untoward happens all of them will give up their lifes and the knife should be removed from his neck,
The next day morning all the members but one went to see the man, but instead found his dead body soaked in blood and a stone in the place of the child, only then the villagers accepted the man's truth, all of them but one lit a pyre and sacrificed their lifes, the only one left out returned back to the village to learn the truth from his wife, she told him to sacrifice his life, he jumped into the well and commited suicide. This inscription is still found at the temple and spot is still found.

The reason why I am saying is that the moral and ethics of the people where very high, it just the current generation have degraded it, One end we do arthi for river cauvery and river ganges, on the other end, we bath in that with soap and urinate in it, dump the waste in it. What sort of rituals?

It will take time to change, we will see a united india, one day, thousands of jeeva samadhi and lots and lots of gods and goddess, are found in our country, Definitely there will be golden days ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back