• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

There is still hope for our world

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Sravna,
Why dont you open a new thread in the Chit Chat section and shift this post there?
You can title is as " My spiritual journey"
I would like to respond and ask you questions but since a member was not really too pleased with one of the threads yesterday, I am refraining from asking you questions.

If you put it in Chit Chat section then it would be easier for me to ask you questions.
Ok

Yes,he brought out an important point ..that Karma isnt just action but also includes our inaction.

Lord Krishna does clearly state this in the Gita when He states do not be attached to the fruits of action and neither be attached to inaction.

karmany-evadhikaras te ma phaleshu kadachana
ma karma-phala-hetur bhur ma te sango ’stvakarmani

But we always thought of it as not doing our duty.
Mr Jay Lakhani explained well when he said inaction is also not doing anything for others.

I guess it involves both ourselves and others.
For eg standing up for ourselves and others when facing abuse and oppression is conducive action.

Letting the abuse/oppression of self and others continue is inaction
One cannot remain inactive as it is against the law of karma. But whatever ones action is do it as a service to the lord. This will help to be detached.

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Expect something universe shattering on Vijayadasami day. My mind says it could well be my entry into real world.

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
Expect something universe shattering on Vijayadasami day. My mind says it could well be my entry into real world.
Sravna...long back you promised RR ji and me that you would become Bahubali...that never happened!

Now you are starting to sound like Nithyananda and he saying " The Universe has no choice but to follow him"

What you want to shatter?
Even Avatars make silent entry.
Btw all of us made our entry into the world when we were born..so which world are you talking about? Some other subtle world.

Ok, I forgot..you were supposed to locate my countries missing plane that too you didnt do...

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Sravna...long back you promised RR ji and me that you would become Bahubali...that never happened!

Now you are starting to sound like Nithyananda and he saying " The Universe has no choice but to follow him"

What you want to shatter?
Even Avatars make silent entry.
Btw all of us made our entry into the world when we were born..so which world are you talking about? Some other subtle world.

Ok, I forgot..you were supposed to locate my countries missing plane that too you didnt do...
No more talk about this Renuka. You will have to wait. Everything will be answered.

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
Sravna, severe solar flares are happening.
Did you cause that?
Or is some Asura doing tapasya in the sun and generating solar flares.

So who is causing this?
You or the asura?

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Sravna, severe solar flares are happening.
Did you cause that?
Or is some Asura doing tapasya in the sun and generating solar flares.

So who is causing this?
You or the asura?
Renuka,

Not sure. If it is any asura he will not be spared. Time is definitely not good for the Asuras.

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Body is on the verge of super natural courage and other supernatural positive energies. This is what I have been waiting for. The world will know soon.

prasad1

Gold Member
Gold Member
Renuka,

Not sure. If it is any asura he will not be spared. Time is definitely not good for the Asuras.
Avestan ahura "lord" derives from Proto-Indo-Iranian language *Hásuras, also attested in an Indian context as Rigvedic asura. As suggested by the similarity to the Old Norse æsir, Indo-Iranian *Hásuras may have an even earlier Proto-Indo-European language root.

devas a member of a class of divine beings in the Vedic period, which in Indian religion are benevolent and in Zoroastrianism are evil.

Asura and devas are of Zorastrian-Iranian origin, their roles got reversed in Hinduism.

So I suppose Zorastrian and Vedic religions diverge at that time.

mskmoorthy

Here is what was discussed a few years back when Shri Vikrama's thread on rig veda
and

Last edited:

prasad1

Gold Member
Gold Member
Body is on the verge of super natural courage and other supernatural positive energies. This is what I have been waiting for. The world will know soon.
How many times have you proclaimed this?
It has never happened, on the contrary, you are going backward.

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Courage, compassion and wisdom are three qualities that should be present in an unified way and to perfection for anyone who plans to lead the fight against the current adharmic system. I said that one should be Lord Narasimha, Lord Krishna and Jesus rolled into one. I cannot say whether the spirituality in me will rise up to the requisite extent but the determination is very strong. What gives me immense hope is that my spirituality has extremely competently fought some unseen battles and seems to be prevailing.

Let's wait and see how the future unfolds.

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Actually Krishna is said to be born with 16 kalas which is perfection and had all the required qualities though I believe He did not use them all.

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks