• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Theory bridging Science and Spirituality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

Time to show the evidence is nearing. It will be very soon.

Renukaji,

Beware. When Sravnaji masters his super energy, he may send a command across the seas to your computer. When you open it, a hand may come out from the screen , deliver a punch or a left hook to you and disappear. You have provoked him enough. LOL.

Science/Technology suggests a way to get out of this danger.

If you are using windows O.S in your computer switch to Mac or ios.

If your smart phone uses Android, switch over to ios.

The hand will get confused, pat you instead of punching.

Good Luck.

Renukaji,

Beware. When Sravnaji masters his super energy, he may send a command across the seas to your computer. When you open it, a hand may come out from the screen , deliver a punch or a left hook to you and disappear. You have provoked him enough. LOL.

Science/Technology suggests a way to get out of this danger.

If you are using windows O.S in your computer switch to Mac or ios.

If your smart phone uses Android, switch over to ios.

The hand will get confused, pat you instead of punching.

Good Luck.

Chandrasekharamasraye Mama Kim Karishyati Vai Sravnaha!

So I have faith that nothing can happen.

Btw why you feel there is such a risk?
You can play Gajendra and call out Narayana Narayana and out from your smart phone or lap top a Sudarshan Chakra will handle any punch for you..
Or have you lost faith?

Chandrasekharamasraye Mama Kim Karishyati Vai Sravnaha!

So I have faith that nothing can happen.

Btw why you feel there is such a risk?
You can play Gajendra and call out Narayana Narayana and out from your smart phone or lap top a Sudarshan Chakra will handle any punch for you..
Or have you lost faith?

I would have recommended it to you. But you would have replied.

ya allah!!

Shri TBT is doing a very good job in another thread. My thread will be talking about the big picture mainly without getting into the nitty gritties.

We saw that creation is an act of intelligence. Creation of universe could be the highest act of creation and therefore implies that consciousness is required for the creation of universe just in accordance with our scriptures.

If the human body is a microcosm of the universe then consciousness is also required for the creation of human body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back