• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
“When you say to a woman or a man, ‘I love you,’ you are simply saying, ‘I cannot be deceived by your yy, I have seen you. Your body may become old but I have seen you, the bodiless you. I have seen your innermost core, the core that is divine.’ Liking is superficial. Love penetrates and goes to the very core of the person, touches the very soul of the person.” ~ Osho

Last edited:
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Funny Quotes[/FONT]

[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]
The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those
which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. Helen Rowland

[/FONT][FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]The least of learning is done in the classrooms.[/FONT]

[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif][/FONT][FONT=Liberation Serif, serif] Thomas Merton

[/FONT][FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]You don't stop laughing because you grow old. [/FONT]

[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif][/FONT][FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]You grow old because you stop laughing.

Michael Pritchard[/FONT]

[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]No good deed goes unpunished.

Clare Booth Luce (also Oscar Wilde)[/FONT]

[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Nothing fixes a thing so intensely in the memory as the wish to forget it.
Michel de Montaigne[/FONT]

Last edited:
you cannot have a gain
without any pain
you do not have a rainbow
without any rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back