• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The relation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear guys,

I wont be in forum for a few days cos I have been diagnosed with Influenza B.(Symptoms are severe body pain and high fever...the pain is like hell OK!!)
I am supposed to take complete bed rest and I wont be online till I recover.

See you guys soon.Ravi once I am in full form I will give you an equally long reply!!LOL

Mr Bala sir, please take over my Sai lives thread till I am back.
Thank you.

renu

Last edited:
Dear Sri. Anand, Greetings.

Dear Raghy

Naina is absolutely correct - I was referring to Transaction Analysis.

Thank you Anand. I learned something new. I will read more on that subject.

Cheers!

Sri. Rajagopal, Greetings.

For some reasons known only to yourself, you are not taking part in any of the discussions started by you. Due to your reluctance to take part in any of the discussions, you are risking the chance of getting branded as a 'spammer'. Usually Opening posts are powerful, the thread starter usually defends those opening posts. I have not seen anything like that from you. In fact I already called, the opening post for this thread is incorrect. Something for you to think about, please.

Cheers!

Sri. Rajagopal, Greetings.

For some reasons known only to yourself, you are not taking part in any of the discussions started by you. Due to your reluctance to take part in any of the discussions, you are risking the chance of getting branded as a 'spammer'. Usually Opening posts are powerful, the thread starter usually defends those opening posts. I have not seen anything like that from you. In fact I already called, the opening post for this thread is incorrect. Something for you to think about, please.

Cheers!

It is not that he is reluctant. He is acting the part of a "town-crier"!

Renuka

Please get well in time to see Mrs VR sparkle - scheduled for tomorrow. Ravi, I didn't hear you
whispering " Indru Poi, Nalai Vaa " .

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Renuka

Ravi, I didn't hear you whispering " Indru Poi, Nalai Vaa " .

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Shri Anand Manohar,

I need not to whisper that!!!. Renuka would certainly be back in few days. She can not restrict herself from participating in this TB Forum. More over she is too keen to write something very lengthy just as a reply to my posts..LOL!!!! So, she will be certainly back having recovered fully from Influenza B.

Yeah,

You'll go : " Nalam Thaana, nalam thaana, udambm ullamum nalam thaana ?"

She : " Maraidhu irundhu paarkum marmam enna ".

I : " SARIYAANA POTTI "

Mohanasundaram Pillai in Dubai, Mohambal in Malasia, audience : TB Forum.

Yay Yem

Mam,
Take Care of your health and wish you speedy recovery. Pray Baba/God for
your early recovery. Hope to hear from you soon.

Once again wish you for your good health.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

See you guys soon.Ravi once I am in full form I will give you an equally long reply!!LOL

Mr Bala sir, please take over my Sai lives thread till I am back.
Thank you.

renu[/QUOTE]

Dear Ravi,

Detachment does not always means lack of compassion.
God is Karuna Sagar yet He is a silent witness.

I feel when there is detachment we function better cos our compassion is not tainted with expectations or acceptance.

Today I met an old Head of Department whom I once worked under in 1997.
He asked me "can you tell me if I was a good boss before?"

I told him "Sir I am going to tell you the truth..you were a very good boss and I liked working for you"

I asked him '"sir why do you ask?"

He said many a times he has seen that his former doctors still come up and talk to him like what I(renu) just did.

I was thinking nice person he wanted to know where he stood in the eyes of his former doctors.

I was thinking I am lucky it was him who asked me cos I really liked working for him and I was wondering if any of my nasty ex bosses had asked me what would I have said?

If the nasty ones had asked me I would have said this "its a nice day today lets not ruin the fun"LOL!!!

I then realized the we humans are interdependent for almost everything in life.
Outcomes and even answers to questions do affect us in a positive or negative manner.

Thats why Karmanyevadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadacana can never go wrong.
Not easy but worth trying.

I think there is two part to relationship.
On social level we need others to fulfill our needs, and on spiritual level it is a lonely journey.

It is wrong to criticize the American as selfish. The westerner achieve so much as they are self reliant (not selfish), if you ask for their help, they are most giving people. Their culture is not to expect help from others, they are very independent people. We in India want someone else to help us all the time, we do not take responsibility for our actions. Unlike us they do not expect handouts, they do not expect the governments, and agencies to intervene in their day-to-day life. Westerners (including all people of European descent) are fiercely independent people, please understand the difference between independence and selfishness. An independent person does not want to impose on others, were as a selfish person wants to take advantage of others.

When I just questioned my cousin while I noticed him with a woman,
he instantly quipped "I like her very much because she often smiles
at me and perhaps she means it."

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back