• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Conjuring- Based on Real story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Conjuring-

Please do not see this movie alone after midnight!! ( if you are weak minded)

Do you believe in Diabolical forced, then do not watch this movie!!

The Conjuring - Official Main Trailer [HD] - YouTube

The Shocking True Story Behind ?The Conjuring? | NextMovie
The 'true' story behind 'The Conjuring'

The Conjuring - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dear Sir,

I saw this movie in a cinema and it was not too scary expect for a few scenes here and there.

Usually A grade horror movies are not that scary..B grade horror movies are the best...the ghost would show up very fast within the first few minutes and be chasing some hot chick around with some axe in his hand or some female ghost will show up hanging on some tree etc..

But this movie conjuring is Ok..in fact its a good watch..at least the director made the ghost show itself evident enough.

PJ sir..actually its not all that scary.

renukaji

being a Doc, you are not afraid of such movies!! but most women are afraid to see such movies alone after midnight!! Dont know about Raji Madam, probably she will skip watching these types; Anyway watch out for some clapping sound from your store room !!!

I am a fan of good horror movies and have seen most of them. The subject of a haunted house has been beaten to death and there are only jump scenes in such movies. The Conjuring is an average movie and should be a good timepas.

Insidious is a better movie, imo.

Last week, I saw the movie "Mama", an average movie again but ok to watch once.

renukaji

being a Doc, you are not afraid of such movies!! but most women are afraid to see such movies alone after midnight!! Dont know about Raji Madam, probably she will skip watching these types; Anyway watch out for some clapping sound from your store room !!!

Dear PJ sir,

It is not becos of I am Doc I am not afraid but becos having experienced a fair share of Paranormal activity in some old Government mansions I had stayed in during growing up has sort of made me immune to all this Ghosty movies..when you have felt the original you would not really find generic all that scary.

In fact I like to watch horror movies only after midnight! It gives that extra Kickku !

Raji Madam

What is your Birth Star ? For some Natchathiram, Ghosts may be visible to them!!! He he he..

I think we have to ask Renu, who is more familiar with ghosts!! :)

Raji Madam

Again no direct answer!! That 's why Ghosts are after you, because they wanted to learn from you how to evade a direct answer from you.

I am not joking, people born on certain natchatra could see ghosts, and at time they may scare them..

Now tell me your star, i will tell you a Pariharam.. Promise!!
Not pinky promise, real promise...

Dear P J Sir,

This technique is known as 'kazhuvuRa meenila nazhuvuRa meen' (meen means fish). :lol:

BTW, I believe only in Shakthi VinAyakar and don't believe in 'parihArams'!!

P.S: I don't visit places where ghosts are supposed to live! :bolt:

Dear RR ji,

Then I will take you to the old government house I stayed in..it has been abandoned cos after my family moved out of it..the house was converted into a sessions court and the staff complained about paranormal activities and the house was abandoned by the state government.

Now it is swallowed up by the jungle...when I was newly married I took my husband there..he was wondering why his wife would make him drive 2 1/2 hours to a place which was abandoned!

You know when I was teen..and staying in that house..the previous tenant was a Chinese family and their daughter had gone to England and she got married and then she came back to Msia and brought her White husband to see this house..I still remember her asking my parents permission to view the house again to show her husband...she did ask us about Paranormal activity.

I told my husband that even a previous tenant came back to show her husband the house all the way from England..to which my husband said 'I am getting out of here..it seems that the ghosts of this house keeps good contact with all previous female tenants and makes all women bring their husbands to this house!"LOL

Actually I love that house so much..but the state government just abandoned it and just sealed it and its just swallowed up by jungle.

I would not mind buying it if the state government would actually reopen the house and put it up for sale!

Last edited:
Dear P J Sir,

This technique is known as 'kazhuvuRa meenila nazhuvuRa meen' (meen means fish). :lol:

BTW, I believe only in Shakthi VinAyakar and don't believe in 'parihArams'!!

Raji Madam

When you are writing poems alone, ( vanna vanna manitharthargal ) Please remember some Ghosts may be standing behind your chair and watching you!!!! Please write about them also to please them!!

Vanna Vanna Ghosts Like that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back