• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tharpanam dates 2021

Hi Everyone,

Happy New year to All.

Can anyone help on this?

I want to know list of dates that we need to do tharpanam includng Amavasai tharpanam , madha pirapu tharpanam and all other tharpanams which we need to do throughout the year. I just preparing to keep remind myself and ourselves in the group because I don't want to miss and also I don't know how many tharpanam and which and all thrpanam that we need to do trhoughout the year. If we prepare every year once to ourselves and share amoung ourselves , it will be useful for us. Can we prepare that and help on this who knows. because we shouldn't miss the tharpanam at any situation which will affect our generation.

please help to prepare the list and share your comments

sir, every year from april tamil new year I am posting here 96 tharpanams sankalpam. In the first week of april this year also i will post here if god wills. see old threads in ritual ceremonies and pooja 96 tharpanams.

sir, every year from april tamil new year I am posting here 96 tharpanams sankalpam. In the first week of april this year also i will post here if god wills. see old threads in ritual ceremonies and pooja 96 tharpanams.
Have you posted this time? I can't find it.

Latest ads

Back