• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thailand judge shoots himself..................

If it is India, he would be dealt with section 309 of IPC for attempting to commit suicide.

And possessing a gun.... a deadly weapon.... without license is an offence in India.

After all judges are also human...they do misjudge the system... and have got every right to criticize

Can we criticize the conduct of the judge or the judiciary system?

as M R radha the yesterday critic cum actor had said..." what kind of justce onw can expect from a judge who is promoted from a lawyer position who had been all along telling lies and practising manipulations to defend his client.".

Yes,.... but discharging duties as a professional lawyers is considered as a profession.

On the other hand, discharging duty as a Judge is considered as a service to the humanity ..by rendering justice to the aggrieved strictly following what has been enshrined in the Constitution.

TI think they do take a oath when nominated to the post of Judge as "I do swear in the name of God (or affirm) that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India as by law established, that I will uphold the sovereignty and integrity of India, that I will duly and faithfully and to the best of my ability, knowledge and judgment perform the duties of my office without fear or favour, affection or ill-will and that I will uphold the Constitution and the laws.

Latest ads

Back