• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Temple manners and rules for praying to devatas

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
JR

JR

Hare Krishna
I had an interesting conversation some last month.. someone who is a priest told me that one should not recite Rudram in front of Perumal.

So I asked him "tell me where Perumal is not present?"

He did not give me an answer.

Anything done with purity and sincerity, Sri Vishnu will accept it!

Sri Vishnu even accepts Bilwa leaves for his archana in some temples, as in Chakrapani temple.

From Wiki on Chakrapani Temple:

The important and peculiar point about this temple is that Vilva (Bilwa) archana which is normally performed in Shiva temples is also performed here for the Perumal (Lord Vishnu).

Jai Sriman Narayana!

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member

Sri Vishnu even accepts Bilwa leaves for his archana in some temples, as in Chakrapani temple.

Jai Sriman Narayana![/FONT][/COLOR]

Thanks JR...next time when the priest tells me anything again I will tell him what you wrote and I might ask him to join TB forum!LOL (after all he is a TB iyengar)

biswa

I find it surprising that humans are making rules when it comes to God. Is there any evidence of these rules to be God given? The best we can say that these are traditions.

tbs

Jai Sriman Narayana![/FONT][/COLOR]
hi JR,

see here......????????? ????????? ???????? | Dinamani Astrology

[h=1]சிவனுக்கு துளசியால் அர்ச்சனை[/h]

[h=1]சிவனுக்கு துளசியால் அர்ச்சனை[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks