• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil oldest language on earth, Sanskrit first in the universe?

OP
sravna

sravna

I am in no way putting down earth. My personal belief is that earth is a great planet, among the most blessed in the universe as much as those from where the rishis originated. Yes I also strongly believe the rishis originated from a different solar system.

Views welcome.

Last edited:
OP
sravna

sravna

I would call earth as the only nirguna planet with both science and spirituality employing each other, maintaining their essence and evolving towards pinnacle.

Sorry to be off the topic but views on this are also welcome

OP
sravna

sravna

Science at least when significantly evolved can be logic that is magical

Spirituality on the other hand can be seen as the reverse, magic that is logical

Truth ultimately is one.

Just an Intuition. Any views? A related logical thought that the earlier rishis were from a different part of the universe
If we propose this theory to western linguist . They will roll their eyes . Legends should always be legend even i find it amusing when people say tamil created by agathiar on shiva instruction

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
Since I know Sanskrit and also teach it, let me answer this.
Honestly its a very rich scientific language but when it is not a pre requisite for experiencing the state of balance.

In the state of balance every experience is coded and our brain translates it into the default language of our brain.

So one whose default language of the brain is English would decipher his experience and relate them in English, another who speaks Tamil would relate it in Tamil.

The oldest language in the world is the inner voice spoken in the sound of silence.

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
I am in no way putting down earth. My personal belief is that earth is a great planet, among the most blessed in the universe as much as those from where the rishis originated. Yes I also strongly believe the rishis originated from a different solar system.

Views welcome.
Then you should read the book by Shri M, Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master where he explains how Nagas came to earth from space through light orbs and taught the world all about Kundalini etc.

Its lots about space travel.

Even works of Ibn Arabi, he talks about other planet beings in contact with humans.

Sadguru makes everyone human.
He even said Shiva is a human and the saptarishis were human too.

So God knows!

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
Science at least when significantly evolved can be logic that is magical

Spirituality on the other hand can be seen as the reverse, magic that is logical

Truth ultimately is one.
Spirituality is NOT logical magic.
Its just that we havent mapped out its operating system yet.

There is surely law of subtle physics too.
Just that we do not know much about it yet.

For eg some Siddhas can materialize objects..its because the know the mechanics of combining the 5 elements.
Its all logic finally.

Even in Islam, the phrase Kun Fayakun ( Be and it is) is used to denote the act of creation or to will anything in existence.
It is not a magic wand situation ,rather its about jump starting the act of grossification for manifestation to happen.

Saints like Ibn Arabi say that the Kun Fayakun ability is also present in those who have acheived certain level of spiritual enlightenment.

It comes as no surprise as we all know Sage Vishwamitra created an entire parallel heavens for Trisanku.

OP
sravna

sravna

The favourite star system for fully spiritually evolved beings is the vega star system. Saptarishis may have come from there is my belief.

Another belief of mine is that there is a ruler of the universe whose knowledge is more along the paradigm of science and the mother of all fights great is going on between them and the vegans. The vegans are more like out of the world beings trying to establish Dharma across the physical universe.

Any views?

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks