• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil - Iyer girl for US Citizen

Name of the Bridegroom
Raja
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1961
Height
5' 8"
Body Type
Average
Complexion
Fair
Marital Status
Divorced
Educational Qualifications
M.Tech, MS
Designation
Director
Place of Work
US
Job Location
East Coast
Salary
2C
Willing to Relocate
Yes
Subsect/Caste
Vadamal
Gothram
Bharadwaja
Star
Mahiram
I am a Divorced Iyer aged 60, healthy, looking much younger than my age and living in East Coast US. Have all the facilities for living in US and Bangalore. I have no kids. I have lived in US for 20+ years, Well educated and well established. Our family hails from Palghat. I am looking for a Tamil speaking Iyer partner who is down to earth, likes to cook, travel, enjoys music, voluntary work and enjoy life. Working or stay at home person are ok. Young Divorced/Widow/Separated girls with one kid is also ok. I am in Bangalore now.Reachable via email [email protected]

Latest ads

Back