• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil Actor Radha Ravi's Speech!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the comments for this clipping, P J Sir?

Some are in equally filthy language! :blabla:

Thank you P J sir

It was hilarious.

More than the language, one has to see what he was trying to convey.

artists,producers and directors who take all the pains to make a film sometimes have to face law suits and charges of plagiarism regarding story . anyone can file a

suit claiming some similarity with his story. it creates a controversy and financial losses to the makers of the film . some do borrow content and ideas .but most

charges normally fail in court.most producers go in for out of court settlement and square it up as they do not want losses due to release of film being held up

I am sure many will not understand either the swear word (in condensed form!) or its meaning, used twice in his speech!

It is very popular in Coimbatore district! :lol:

I did read that swear word

I did not know it was restricted to coimbotore district alone

It is pretty commony used

I have even heard it in delhi.lol

Did you read the comments for this clipping, P J Sir?

Some are in equally filthy language! :blabla:

Raji Madam

i would leave those nasty comments, and appreciate the Advice given by Radha Ravi not to leave elderly parents in homes

Dear P J Sir,

How can he be aware of the plight of parents whose children are settled abroad and the visa restrictions the children face,

to keep their parents with them, even if they wish to! :)

Raji Madam

My point is different, let us take only good things from his speech, let us not bother about others comments.
He was telling about initiating cases against producers about Story line etc, also about the plight of producers and Actors, and lastly he mentioned about people leaving their parents in Old Age Homes.

Even some of those who are in India, do not wish to keep their parents with them in their old age!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back