• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

surya grahanam on 9 th march 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
சூரிய கிரஹணம் வருகின்ற மார்ச் 9 அன்று நிகழ்கிறது. அதுபற்றி வடுவூர் கனபாடி ஸ்ரீ கோவிந்தாச்சார்யார் சுவாமி ஒரு விளக்கம் அளித்துள்ளார். ஸுர்ய கிரஹணம் மன்மத வருஷம் மாசி மாதம் 26 ஆம் தேதி (9-3-2016) புதன் அதிகாலை 5.௦௦ மணிக்கு ஸ்பர்சம். காலை 6.48 க்கு மோக்ஷம். ஆக புண்யகால அவகாசம் மிகவும் குறைவாக உள்ள படியால் முன்னதாகவே ஸ்நாநாதி அனுஷ்டானங்களை முடித்துக்கொண்டு புண்யகால அவகாசத்திற்குள் க்ரஹண தர்ப்பணத்திற்கான சங்கல்பத்தை யாவது சொல்லி விட்டு தொடர்ந்து தர்ப்பணம் செய்யவேண்டியது. காலை 6.48க்குப் பிறகு ஸுர்யோதயம் சம்பவிக்கும் இடங்களுக்கு புண்யகாலம் இல்லை. அந்த ஊர்களில் இருப்பவர்கள் தர்ப்பணம் பண்ண வேண்டியதில்லை. அவர்களுக்கு இந்த வருஷ க்ரஹண அநுஷ்டானம் இல்லை.

After doing tharpanam are we to take another bath for regular puja. Please consult and tell the general custom in both chandra grahanam and surya grahanam for tharpana time, is it always on the verge of krishna paksham or in the verge of sukla paksham.Like wise there is iyana punyakala time for tharpanam- dakshynayanam oy

surya grahanam

My earlier reply to the thread aborted half way.I am extremely grateful to you and the Tamil Brahmin portal for dispersing knowledge for our community in general.I also suggest Dhanam after Grahanam for which I have allocated Rs.500 and can be given to a brahmin. Will Tamil Brahmin portal can receive the amount, if so, how to remit.

No. We have to perform tharpanam for suryagrahanam only. Chandra grahana tharpanam is performed only on powrnami day. On 9th March 2016, it is Amavasya. Here is the sankalpam:

மன்மத நாம ஸம்வத்ஸரே உத்தராயணே சிசிர ருதௌ கும்ப மாசே கிருஷ்ண பக்ஷே அமாவாஸ்யாயாம் புண்ய திதௌ சௌம்ய வாஸர யுக்தாயாம் பூர்வ ப்ரோஷ்டபதா நக்ஷத்ர யுக்தாயாம் ஸாத்ய யோக நாகவ கரண யுக்தாயாம் ...கேது க்ரஸ்த ஸுர்யோபராக புண்ய கால ச்ராத்த......

8-3-2016 செவ்வய் மாலை 5-30 மணிக்குள் சாப்பாடு முடித்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும்.

9-3-2016. புதன்
ஶ்ரீ மன்மத நாம ஸம்வத்ஸரே உத்தராயணே சிசிர ருதெள கும்ப மாஸே க்ருஷ்ண பக்ஷே அமாவாஸ்யாயாம் ததுபரி ப்ரதமாயாம் புண்ய திதெள ஸெளம்ய வாஸர சிரவிஷ்டா நக்ஷத்ர வ்யதீ பாத நாம யோக பத்ர கரண யேவங்குண விசேஷேன விசிஷ்டாயாம் வர்த்தமானாயாம் அமாவாஸ்யாயாம் ததுபரி ப்ரதமாயாம் புண்ய திதெள ( ப்ராசீனாவீதி ) பூணல் இடம் ---------------

கோத்ரானாம்----------------------------------சர்மனாம் வஸு, ருத்ர, ஆதித்ய ஸ்வரூபாணாம் அஸ்மத் பித்ரு, பிதாமஹ, ப்ரபிதாமஹானாம்-------------------------

கோத்ராஹா --------------------------------நாம்நீனாம் வஸு, ருத்ர, ஆதித்ய ஸ்வரூபாணாம் மாத்ரு ,பிதாமஹி, ப்ரபிதாமிஹீணாம் ( தாயார் இருப்பவர்கள் மட்டும் பின் வரும் மந்திரத்தை சொல்லவும்)
பிதாமஹீ, பிதுஹு பிதாமஹீ, பிதுஹு ப்ரபிதாமஹீணாம்

தாயார் பிறந்த கோத்திரத்தை சொல்லிக்கொள்ளவும் --------------
கோத்ராணாம்----------------------------சர்மனாம், வஸு, ருத்ர, ஆதித்ய ஸ்வரூபானாம் அஸ்மத் ஸ பத்னீக மாதாமஹ, மாதுஹு பிதாமஹ, மாதுஹுப்ரபிதா மஹாணாம் உபயவம்ச பித்ரூணாம் அக்ஷய த்ருப்தியர்த்தம்
ஸூர்யோபராக புண்யகாலே தர்ச சிராத்தம் தில தர்பண ரூபேண அத்ய கரிஷ்யே.

ஸூரிய கிரஹணம் பிடிக்க ஆரம்பித்த வுடன் தர்பணம் செய்ய வேண்டும்.
சென்னயில் சூரிய உதயம் காலை 6-24; கிரஹணம் முடிவு 6-49. காலை.
காலை 6-24 க்கு தர்ப்பணம் செய்யலாம்.

புனர்பூசம், விசாகம், சதயம், பூரட்டாதி, உத்திரட்டாதி நக்ஷத்திர காரர்கள் சாந்தி செய்து கொள்க..

கிரஹண ஸங்கல்பம்.
8-3-2016 செவ்வய் மாலை 5-30 மணிக்குள் சாப்பாடு முடித்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும்.

9-3-2016. புதன்
ஶ்ரீ மன்மத நாம ஸம்வத்ஸரே உத்தராயணே சிசிர ருதெள கும்ப மாஸே க்ருஷ்ண பக்ஷே அமாவாஸ்யாயாம் ததுபரி ப்ரதமாயாம் புண்ய திதெள
ஸெளம்ய வாஸர பூர்வப்ரோஷ்டபதா நக்ஷத்ர சாத்யா நாம யோக நாகவ கரண யேவங்குண விசேஷேன விசிஷ்டாயாம் வர்த்தமானாயாம் அமாவாஸ்யாயாம்

ததுபரி ப்ரதமாயாம் புண்ய திதெள ( ப்ராசீனாவீதி ) பூணல் இடம் ---------------
கோத்ரானாம்----------------------------------சர்மனாம் வஸு, ருத்ர, ஆதித்ய ஸ்வரூபாணாம் அஸ்மத் பித்ரு, பிதாமஹ, ப்ரபிதாமஹானாம்-------------------------
கோத்ராஹா --------------------------------நாம்நீனாம் வஸு, ருத்ர, ஆதித்ய ஸ்வரூபாணாம் மாத்ரு ,பிதாமஹி, ப்ரபிதாமிஹீணாம் ( தாயார் இருப்பவர்கள் மட்டும் பின் வரும் மந்திரத்தை சொல்லவும்)
பிதாமஹீ, பிதுஹு பிதாமஹீ, பிதுஹு ப்ரபிதாமஹீணாம்

தாயார் பிறந்த கோத்திரத்தை சொல்லிக்கொள்ளவும் --------------
கோத்ராணாம்----------------------------சர்மனாம், வஸு, ருத்ர, ஆதித்ய ஸ்வரூபானாம் அஸ்மத் ஸ பத்னீக மாதாமஹ, மாதுஹு பிதாமஹ, மாதுஹுப்ரபிதா மஹாணாம் உபயவம்ச பித்ரூணாம் அக்ஷய த்ருப்தியர்த்தம்
ஸூர்யோபராக புண்யகாலே தர்ச சிராத்தம் தில தர்பண ரூபேண அத்ய கரிஷ்யே.

ஸூரிய கிரஹணம் பிடிக்க ஆரம்பித்த வுடன் தர்பணம் செய்ய வேண்டும்.
சென்னயில் சூரிய உதயம் காலை 6-24; கிரஹணம் முடிவு 6-49. காலை.
காலை 6-24 க்கு தர்ப்பணம் செய்யலாம்
புனர்பூசம், விசாகம், சதயம், பூரட்டாதி, உத்திரட்டாதி நக்ஷத்திர காரர்கள் சாந்தி செய்து கொள்க..

பூர்வப்ரோஷ்டபதா என்ற ந்க்ஷத்திரமே சரியானது. ஆதலால் இந்த ஸங்கல்பத்தை சொல்லி செய்ய வேண்டும்.

surya grahanam

Vaidyshy, thanks for the real help thro' Tamil Brahmin Forum. In Pachangam there is no sankalpam which is more essential for novice like me to do Tharpanam.so also the timing to do tharpanam for grahana punyakalam which also you helped.correction of Nakshatram is also noted. Thanks for your perfection of a message.

Vaidyshy, thanks for the real help thro' Tamil Brahmin Forum. In Pachangam there is no sankalpam which is more essential for novice like me to do Tharpanam.so also the timing to do tharpanam for grahana punyakalam which also you helped.correction of Nakshatram is also noted. Thanks for your perfection of a message.

I was told by my Vaadhyar that we need to have a bath at 6.30 (bangalore) and start Tarpanam. Once done, we need to take bath again.

If you are doing Sandhyavandanam early, then have another bath around 5.30 or so, do SV, Japam etc, then take bath again for Tarpanam and again after tarpanam.

Hope this may be helpful for others.

Thanks

Today all of sudden it became dark...I thought it was going to rain...only then I remembered its the eclipse..and neighbouring Indonesia is having a total eclipse.

It was suddenly dark then followed by sudden blinding brightness..it was really hard to drive cos the sun was suddenly so bright and blinding.

Thanks

I did Suryagrahana oblutions comfortably by the help of inputs given by my respected members through Tamil Brahmin Forum.
I did snanam and sandhyavandhanam @5.15 am despite my cell phone alarm failed its function.Then
Chanted Sri Vishnu SahasraNamam twice.
At 6 am I did snanam for the beginning of grahanam and kept ready all articles required for Tharpanam and waited with prayers.
WITH WATCH IN HAND, started the Tharpanam at 6.20am (Chennai)and finished at 6.40am.
After 6.49am I did snanam for ending the grahanam.
I chanted vedic Navagraha Aditya Panchati and paid my obeisance to the Sun.
And then of course I took my coffee after my household members finished bath and prepared coffee.
All my efforts are easily done by the inputs given by Forum members and I thank all. Afterall we have to be grateful and please the Sun a little for what all great benefits he has been giving to the mankind.

My earlier reply to the thread aborted half way.I am extremely grateful to you and the Tamil Brahmin portal for dispersing knowledge for our community in general.I also suggest Dhanam after Grahanam for which I have allocated Rs.500 and can be given to a brahmin. Will Tamil Brahmin portal can receive the amount, if so, how to remit.

It is really good for Mr.Vaidshy to allocate a sum of Rs.500/- to be given to a poor brahmin as dhanam and sought the help from TB. I wonder why he should not visit some Pillayar koil and see the pitiable condition of those poor priests wearing dirty veshti and doing pooja sincerely to the almighty. He can find not one but many poor such brahmin priests and could very well give that dhanam to any one or apportioned into two and give it. Why should he approach TB for this small thing. If there is a will there is a way. I am sure the reason about this comment and members are sure to support me in this regard. I pray Lord Almighty to bless us all.

I did Suryagrahana oblutions comfortably by the help of inputs given by my respected members through Tamil Brahmin Forum.
I did snanam and sandhyavandhanam @5.15 am despite my cell phone alarm failed its function.Then
Chanted Sri Vishnu SahasraNamam twice.
At 6 am I did snanam for the beginning of grahanam and kept ready all articles required for Tharpanam and waited with prayers.
WITH WATCH IN HAND, started the Tharpanam at 6.20am (Chennai)and finished at 6.40am.
After 6.49am I did snanam for ending the grahanam.
I chanted vedic Navagraha Aditya Panchati and paid my obeisance to the Sun.
And then of course I took my coffee after my household members finished bath and prepared coffee.
All my efforts are easily done by the inputs given by Forum members and I thank all. Afterall we have to be grateful and please the Sun a little for what all great benefits he has been giving to the mankind.

Very well written. God bless.

I did the tarpanam at 6.30 (Bangalore) thanks to all the information provided by this forum. Really appreciate it.

I am not desperate in search of poor brahmins but wanted to involve TBF for a systematic distribution of help to the needy brahmin on a continuous basis for education, career and marriage through an earmarked corpus fund with such donations from members over a period of time.

In Chennai if we look upon brahmins they are plenty. I don't induce beggary for Brahmins by virtue of Dhanam. Hope members know the story of question posed by Bhoja Rajan "Kim nashtam" to poet Kalidasan.
The vedic verses "shraddhaya theyam"applies to a brahmin donor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back